22

In the end, Yan Heng didn't kill them with his own hands, but expelled them from the Qidong tribe. Even so, they might not survive long in the ice and snow. In this case, why did Yan Heng dirty his hands.

     In the secret room under the altar, Yan Heng directly announced that he would not pursue the responsibility of the other males who participated in the frame-up of Yan Heng. Naturally, the orcs from the remote mountain tribe called him broad-minded. Yan Heng is also happy to gain such a good reputation.

     That afternoon, Yan Heng took the opportunity to propose the matter of merging the Yuanshan tribe into the Qidong tribe, and they had no other choice but to agree. Not to mention that they are now relying on the people of the Qidong tribe to help them, moreover, the earthen jars, city walls, and sufficient food in the Qidong tribe are also deeply attracted to them, not to mention the statue of the beast god standing on the altar Woolen cloth? Now that Yan Heng mentioned it, they naturally agreed.

     Now as soon as spring comes, the tribe starts building houses for them.

     With the experience of the three tribes joining them, it will be much easier to arrange these things now. Except for one thing.

     After many days of busy work, Yanheng finally seized the opportunity to capture a single sheep.

     As soon as Ji pushed open the door, he heard Yan Heng shout: "I didn't bring any clothes in, so give me some."

     Naturally, Ji didn't suspect him, found his clothes, and was about to knock on the bathroom door when he saw Yan Heng push the door and come out, pretending to be inadvertently sweeping across a certain black long stick area, Ji swallowed involuntarily, flustered Zhang Di said: "Why don't you come out without wearing one, and put it on quickly."

     Yan Heng narrowed his eyes, took the clothes with a smile, then threw them on the chair, and gradually approached Ji, he moved forward step by step, and Ji retreated step by step. But his gaze could not help but sweep to Yan Heng's body. From pecs to abs to beeps. Ji felt that he was going stiff.

     Finally, Yan Heng pressed Ji on the bed: "You think hard of me."

     As he spoke, he grabbed his lips, and the tip of his tongue brushed over the sensitive palate. The pure masculine breath overwhelmed Ji, and every time he licked him, he felt like he was softening into a puddle of water. Lust breeds from it only to leave him wanting more.

     There was a hasty knock on the door, which immediately pulled Ji out of the abyss of desire, and forced Yan Heng to push away, "Someone is knocking on the door."

     Yan Heng pressed down again, as long as we don't agree, he will leave later. As he spoke, he stroked his lean and soft buttocks. Sure enough, the knocking on the door stopped.

     "En—" Ji couldn't help making a sound. A smile came to Yan Heng's heart, he knew this person and this body too well. As long as the slightest provocation, this person can't hold back.

     Inserting his left hand between his legs, he was about to take a further step, when suddenly there was another knock on the door, as hurried and calm as before.

     Ji was about to get up, but Yan Heng didn't want to talk to the man outside, so the hand that imprisoned Ji was raised above his head, his lips moved to the tip of the ear, covering the pink earlobe, and he lit the fire with one hand.

     Suddenly, there was another knock on the door. The knock was too close. Yan Heng subconsciously looked back, and saw a bundle under An's feet. He stood with his hands folded and raised his eyebrows: "This posture is good, buttocks are upright." Yes." After speaking, he lifted the burden, turned around and left, and finally did not forget to close the door for them.