17

That night, Yan Heng was summoned by the old beast god again.

     Yan Heng was just extremely angry, he didn't expect that he would be thrown into such a big mess by the beast god. Now that the snow season is only about a month away, there are nearly 600 people in the entire tribe waiting to eat. No matter how much food the tribe has in reserve for the snow season, it can only feed a hundred orcs.

     There is still a shortfall of nearly 500 people, and with so many new people added to the tribe, it is natural to build houses to accommodate these people. In this way, it is conceivable how much pressure Yanheng has been under.

     "Aren't I helping you to accumulate strength? In this way, the Qidong tribe you established is now a middle-level tribe, and, with me behind you, they will definitely obey your words." The beast god quickly explained.

     "Is it true?" Yan Heng would not believe him easily.

     "Of course, the premise is that you sincerely help them out of their current predicament. And, I promise you, as long as you can make the orcs live up to the living standards of the Qin and Han Dynasties on Earth, don't you want to be emperor? I can promise you too."

     Hearing his words, Yan Heng slowly said: "You said before that you love orcs so much that you can't bear to see them live in dire straits. I really believe it, but I have to doubt your impetuous way. , what purpose do you have?"

     "Indeed, I do have other purposes." The beast god sighed, and said, "I created the orcs at first to accumulate merit, just like Nuwa on Earth created humans. Because of this merit, I have become the current Beast God. Now I want to take a step closer, but find that the orcs I created in the past have been living in dire straits because of the reason I love them too much, and now they have become my lingering The smudges on my body, and then affect my state of mind, this is something I never thought of."

     "So I found you, maybe you don't know, you are the kind of lucky son who is recognized by the heavens, the space you have is the best proof, this is also the tacit consent of the heavens to bring you here reason."

     "Even if I have space to exist, I have always been ordinary before." Yan Heng was puzzled.

     "Your real life of great wealth should have been in the Republic of China, and you would become the founding general of the country, but I brought you here before that, so your wealth has not yet begun."

     The Beast God looked at the silent Yan Heng, and continued.

     "Since I brought you here, I will naturally return you a great fortune. Originally, you would be the founder of the country in the future, but now I let you be the founding emperor, wouldn't it be better?"

     "Besides, those three tribes are indeed in a terrible disaster. I was powerless before, but I couldn't see them go to extinction. That's why I made this arrangement. I can only hope that you can help them."

     When Yan Heng heard him say this, he really hit Yan Heng's weakness. Said: "In this case, I promise you, I promise to do my best."

     When the beast god heard that Yan Heng finally agreed, he was delighted. Said: "You just promise, I swear every day, as long as what you do is beneficial to the orcs, I will definitely support you unconditionally."

     ………………………………………………………………

     In the early morning of the next day, Yan Heng gathered together the chief priests of several tribes.

     The following were determined:

     1. The three tribes have since merged into the Qidong Tribe, collectively known as the Qidong Tribe, with Yan Heng as the patriarch.