30

Chapter 30 Mutual Market

     The mutual market is scheduled to be held in the Qikai tribe in the second half of the first month of the dry season. It takes about 20 days to travel from Qidong to Qikai tribe.

     After discussion, the tribe finally decided that Yan Heng would lead the team, and Sacrifice Festival, elder Wan, witch doctor and 50 guards would form a team. As for An, it is the left-behind tribe.

     An has no objection to such an arrangement. After all, one of the three of them must stay in the tribe to take charge of daily affairs. As for why Ji was chosen, An said, if it wasn't for the sake of him being the patriarch, hehe.

     There are a lot of things to bring in the tribe, such as clay and finished clay pots, as well as iron ore, various agricultural tools and knives, fishing nets, etc., and finally all of them are filled into Yanheng’s space, which makes Yanheng sigh again for the convenience of the space.

     The day before his departure, Yan Heng sneaked into Ann's bathroom, but in the end he could only be pressed on the bed and demanded a lot, which made Yan Heng sigh fiercely, they were all females, This way Ji can let himself do whatever he wants, how can he become a stallion when he comes to An's place.

     In the end, the banquet stallion yelled with Ann's earlobe in his hands as he planted the seeds: "The seeds I planted today will bear fruit when I come back, let me see."

     In the early morning of the next day, at dawn, Yan Heng set off under the farewell of everyone. When they come back, it will be about two months.

     Yan Heng naturally sat on Ji's body, surrounded by the other males, and there were winged lions guarding the surroundings at any time, but no large herd of beasts would attack them.

     Everyone's food is hunted on the spot, and only some bacon and fish are stored in Yanheng's space. This is to avoid food reserves in case no food is caught.

     The rush along the way, Yan Heng was not bad, but the other males were not good, and the long-term bumps made everyone very tired. In desperation, Yan Heng and the others had no choice but to stop and prepare to rest for a while.

     The tribe camped at the foot of a mountain, not far away was a big river, and in the distance was a volcano. The vegetation on the mountain is luxuriant. Looking from a distance, it is smoky, like a fairyland.

     Ji took people to hunt. After Yan Heng and others pitched the tent and lit the fire, seeing that they hadn't come back, they thought of catching some fish for dinner at night. , This weather is not a good time for fishing. Immediately, Yan Hengxin happily took the elders and the others, each holding a fishing rod, to enjoy the sunset leisurely. When Ji and the others came back with their prey on their backs, Yan Heng and the others had already caught a lot of big fish.

     Naturally, Ji started the dinner. He pulled out a bunch of wild onions from the river, stuffed them into the belly of the big fish, sprinkled them with seasonings, put them next to the fire and turned them from time to time.

     Ji's craftsmanship is still so good, even in such a simple environment, after a full meal, everyone who was tired had already gone to bed, and Yan Heng was about to get up when Ji grabbed the corner of his clothes.

     Yan Heng rode on Ji's back, and after running wildly for a while, he came to a pile of rocks, and saw a pool of spring water under a boulder, with smog and a faint sulfur smell spreading from above, it turned out to be a hot spring! Yan Heng couldn't help laughing, he didn't expect that there would be a hot spring here.