Chapter 6

I was escorted back to the table by Domenico to get my purse because we had to leave in case any of those guys decided to come back to cause more trouble. 

Once I'm stood Infront of our table Tessa and Mia bombard me with questions while Paige and Jessica's tongues were on the ground. They were clearly drooling over Domenico who stood beside me with a stern face and eyes focused on me the whole time, not acknowledging any of them.

I decided to jump straight into it to get out of here as quickly as possible without really thinking what I'm saying and to whom. I was still in shock "Apologies for taking so long" I said "let me introduce you,  this is my boyfriend Domenico." I point with my thumb toward him. "Babe this is Tessa, Mia, Jessica and Paige, they are my friends from college I told you about" I say as Domenico quickly glanced at them, then nodding in acknowledgment.

Tessa and Mia both started to smile and said simultaneously "Nice to meet you Domenico" while Jessica tried to make eye signals towards Domenico and she looked like a fool whilst doing so. 

Aren't men supposed to chase woman instead of women men? I know nothing about relationships, but know the basics. 

Women should not chase, they're the ones that should be chased. Standards ladies! Or at least I feel women should have standards if they want to be respected by not just men, but society in general. 

I know Tessa and Mia must have a lot of questions plaguing their minds, but that will have to wait for until Monday, because I need to get out of here so I can get my thoughts together.

Domenico eventually responded, giving Mia and Tessa nods and a "nice to meet you", but he blatantly ignore the other two. They also rub me wrong, but at least I'm cordial with them.

"What happened with those guys?" Tessa asked.

"Well, they tried to force me to join them for drinks" which is not a lie " and they didn't want to take no for an answer, but luckily Domenico came to my rescue" I turn my face to Domenico, and he smirked in my direction while giving me a quick glance.

He should smile more. He's cute when he does that.

"Mia, thank you so much for the lovely evening, but I unfortunately must to leave now" I said as i made a pouty face showing her how sad I am to leave. 

She gave me a nod and smile in understanding. I know she clearly don't mind.

"Also, before I forget, the bill is already settled. You can still order whatever you want, and it will be covered" I told her as I grabbed my purse.

"No way, you don't have to do that" Mia said. She's aware of how hard I work to earn money and probably think that i would be settling the bill. Hell nah.

"Don't worry" I chuckle "This place belongs to Domenico, so enjoy the rest of the night. See it as part of your gift from me." I said, giving her a wink.

I smiled while their mouths hung wide open and started walking away from the table leaving them with those expressions and with Domenico's hand on my lower back. 

Dude! your going overboard with this acting. Relax! I scold him in my mind. I could actually get used to this treatment.

He opened the door for me and led me to an expensive looking matt black SUV with tinted windows. 

Once I entered, I saw no-one else in the car, I gave my address and we headed in the direction of my apartment.  

I didn't intend to be the first person to start talking, so I just kept quiet the whole way and It didn't seem like he was going to talk so I just sat there and looked at the scenery outside as we drove.