Chapter 24

It is twelve in the afternoon and we're still in bed after the the most amazing wedding day and exilarating night we had. This man laying here next to me is actually, my gorgeous, sexy husband with his bed hair, chiselled jaw, straight nose and full lips. All mine.

Makes me want to redo last night, but I think my lower half is broken because when i move my legs or try to change position it feels like something's going to fall out. I will most probably be out of commission for some time from how i'm currently feeling.

Domenico's phone has been buzzing more times i care to remember and that is what actually woke me up. It's starting to piss me off. He's still fast asleep on his back after the "work" he did untill six this morning.

"Domenico" i try to rub his cheek and nudge his arm, to get him to wake up.
"Domenico, wake up. Your phone has been ringing non-stop"

"Let them buzz off" he says as he flips over on his tummy wrapping his one arm around my waist "morning wife of mine" he says with a smile that melts my heart instantly.

"Morning husband of mine" i answer him back with a smile.
"I need to go and soak in a bath because i think you broke me" i say as i try to get his arm off me as i attempt to get up but fail.

He starts to laugh "i'm sorry baby, i'll be gentle next time" he says while still chuckling.
"I don't think we can ever do that again" i say trying to get a reaction out of him.

"Baby, next time around you will beg me, i promise you that and i'll join you for that bath by the way" he says as he nonchalantly gets up, but naked and walk to the on-suite bathroom and fill the bath.

His phone starts to buzz again "Domenico, your phone again!" i shout as i'm still in the same position in bed contemplating how i will make my way out of bed to the bathroom.

He comes walking out of the bathroom and answers his phone "Yes"

"Yes, i will attend" he looks at me while talking to a woman i presume from the voice i can hear from where i'm sitting.
He ends the call and walks to me while still in his birthday suit. "Don't you have any shame?" I ask.
"All of this belongs to you, baby" he says as he takes his hand and strokes from his face, then downward over his body getting to his private parts "dont forget about this too"

"Shameless" i say as shake my head while blushing like an idiot, so i decide to rather get up.

"Only for you Olivia" he sas as he follows me to the bathroom after typing on his phone.

"I've added some bath salts to the water so your body can feel better"

"Thanks Babe" I say as i winch getting in the tub but it still feels amazing. It feels like my body is wrapped in a warm fluffy blanket. He joined me and got in behind me as I relaxed with my back against his chest.

"Who calls you a million times on a Sunday afternoon?" I ask.

"The person you call sperm donor's secretary. She wanted to confirm if we're still attending the opening tonight" he says while rubbing soap all over my body.

"Tonight?. We got married yesterday and i'm still trying to adjust to being a married woman physically. I don't think i have the energy for tonight" i say trying to overreact  and get out of this.

"The quicker we get this started the quicker we can finish them off and we can close that chapter of your life, then we can continue ours" he says.

I nod in response because it makes sense. After about a thirty minute soak we both got out, got dressed and went downstairs to start something to eat. To my surprise, when i got there a chef prepared us some lunch that is still hot but nobody is in sight, which means they left just before we came down.
It's a lovely piece of braized steak, on top of some mash potatoes, asparagus and a green salad on the side. The food looked and tasted devine. I could not get enough.

The doorbell rung and Domenico went to open the door. "Babe, the stylist and his hair person is here" he anounces as a guy and a blonde looking girl walks in. "I'll be in the office" he says as he gives me a kiss on the forehead then head upstairs.

"Hi, i'm Olivia" i say as i stretch my hand out for them to take.
"Hi Olivia, i'm Ryan and this is Kelsey"

I smile at both of them after shaking their hands and show them to one of the guest rooms downstairs. Ryan pushed in a rail of clothes while Kelsey set up all the make up and hair products and equipment on the vanity.
After going through the rail of fifteen dresses all in my size i decided on a red dress with plunging neckline, thin straps, flowy with high side slit and the back also strappy criss cross at the back. 

This dress will grab everyones attention for sure. I think to myself. Domenico joined me after a good two hours of getting glammed and dressed in a black suit with black tie and white shirt. I decided on doing an up-do with my hair.

He looks me up and down "i think we should rather head back to bed" he says stroking over the revealing skin at the back of my dress, causing the chills to run through my body.

"I think you should keep your hands to yourself because it was your idea to go to this event in the first place"
We stepped out of the house into the basement filled with cars. Obviously it will be the red Ferrari he chooses.
We get in and head to the venue. Once we get there we give the keys to the valet and are met with the flashing lights from the cameras of the paparazzi.

Domenico takes my hand and lead me inside while ignoring the questions of who i am.
We enter the venue at the Ritz Carlton and is met with a lot of stares. "Why are these people looking at us?" I ask in the softest voice i could muster up.

"Probably because i am a dangerous man, walking with the most beautifull woman in the world" he says while looking down at our intertwined hands, bringing it up to his face and laying a kiss on my nuckles.

"Does the people know your in the Mafia" i ask looking at him and he just gives a curt nod.
"But, i also made a name for myself before the Mafia" he whispers in my ear.

We make our way to the bar and he hands me a glass of champagne and he get's himself a whiskey on the rocks.
A few people came over to come and talk business while i was focussed on the venue and the canape's being served.

We stood around for fifteen minutes so i had to excuse myself and go the the bathroom. I gave Domenico a nod and mumbled i'll be back.

"i'll be there in two minutes, babe" he says as he tries to end the conversation with an old balding man in a dark grey suit.

I make my way to the bathroom but first have to walk through a long corridor before getting to the ladies bathroom with five cubicles. I enter the first one because everyone always use to the last thinking everyone use the first one, leaving this one cleaner. I do my business but was about to head out when i heard the door opening and someone walking in. I think nothing of it and head out to wash my hands.

"What are you doing here?" I look up and is met with none other then my witch of a stepmother.

"Oh, Good evening Mother, i have not seen you in a while. How are you doing?" I say with a smile and pretend like i have no clue what she's talking about. 

"Don't come with your bullshit, Olivia. How did you get in here? This event is only for invited guest" She says as her face is turning red from anger.
We both hear a knock at the door "Honey. Are you in here?"