Chapter 38

"Wow" is the only word I've been constantly uttering for the past two hours since arriving in Cape Town. The people are very friendly and the views are world class.

Gosh! Here i thought i was going to a jungle or a desert, but it's so hard to describe the beauty because my brain can't fully process everything my eyes take in. Beautiful architecture, which has the historical and modern contemporary influence. Lush greenery, stunning mountains and beaches with white sand. This looks like a first world country, even though you also see poverty here, poverty is actually everywhere around the world. One thing that stood out the most for me the most was the fact that everyone looks happy regardless of circumstances. 

The weather is so damn perfect i want to cry, because the cold New York winter was getting to me this year. It's hot but not the uncomfortable hot, because the sea breeze keeps some of the heat away.

We are staying in this gorgeous seven bedroom, three story Villa with floor to ceiling windows that is situated next to the beach. (Picture above) Once we enter the house we are met with a massive open floor plan kitchen with state of the art stainless steel appliances, a huge lounge, full bathroom facilities on each floor, gym with glass wall, a modern bar that is incorporated in the whole look of the house as part of the lounge, indoor cinema. Then you step outside and are met with the stunning view of the ocean and a huge swimming pool.

Damn! Why didn't we come here earlier. I think to myself as i walk through the house, taking everything in.

Domenico pulls me by my hand and indicate i must follow him to the third floor upstairs. We enter a bedroom, which i presume is our bedroom. "This is our room?" i ask and he could see the excitement on my face. 

"Yes, this is our bedroom. The guys and i will be out early and return back late for the next three days, because we want to finish the business part, then we can relax and go see some places" he says while stroking my hair.

I nod "We could laze around the pool or go to the beach or some places that make nice food nearby, but why don't we move here?" I ask and he immediately starts to chuckle.

"for someone who didn't want to come to the desert, you are very enthusiastic about this place" 

"Yes, and I'm eating my words here. This place is gorgeous" i say as i pull him to the balcony door. I open it and we walk out and stood there looking over the ocean. The sun is still out and it's 18:30 at night and it's about to go down. I breath in the lovely salty sea breeze as Domenico wraps his one arm around my waist pulling me into his side as we both stare at the stunning view captivating us. 

"We are going to barbecue and have a few drinks as the sun set. The guys are already preparing stuff downstairs" Domenico says.

"Where are everyone's rooms?" I ask.

"You, me, Rodger and Camilla on this floor. Mia, max, Kate and Kai on the second floor, and Luca and Kate wanted to be situated on the first floor. I think we should get a shower before we head down. It was a long flight" he says as he drags me to the shower. We all know what the main purpose of the shower is and i don't think i have the heart to object if it means he's all mine.

After our "shower" we headed downstairs and i see that everyone had their showers and changed. We sat on the area at the back near the pool and everyone seems to be in love "Nice seeing everyone so in love" i say as we join them.

"Girl, this place is so beautiful, you can do nothing but love here" Kate says as she gets up from her seat and hug me. "I know you've been back for some time now but i love having you back. But most of all, i love seeing my friends happy again" She says as she looks at me with a warm smile.

"Oh, thank you Kate. To be honest, i missed you guys most of all" I say as i hug her back.

"Hey, what about us" Mia says as she walks over to where we're standing with Camilla and Tessa in tow.

"How could i forget you lot. I love all of you guys and i wish all of us remain friends all our lives" I say as i look at all of them. 

"Come girls, i think we should make everyday here memorable and enjoy ourselves" Camilla says.

"I couldn't agree more" I say as we head to the entertainment that has huge doors that open up and overlooks the pool. Max is busy grilling some steaks and sausage as the rest of the guys are seated at the table. 

"Baby, what do you want to drink?" Domenico asks with his arms wrapped around my waist from behind. "I think I'll have a vodka soda please".

"Ok, One Vodka soda coming up" He says as he walks to the bar to prepare me one. The rest of the night was spent with soft music in the background as we sat around hanging on every word coming out of these Italian's mouths as they recount their teenage years. There was a time during the night where we danced and Domenico almost went tripping and falling into the pool. 

Max is someone that never talks but there he sat talking and smiling with Mia. Mia and Tessa both found out about the Mafia, the day of my wedding. They were shocked but quickly got over it after seeing all the sexy men. Obviously they also understand the gravity of knowing about the Mafia, but it seems they are now locked in.

I don't know how or when i got into bed but all i know is the headache I'm experiencing is killing me. I can feel Domenico move next to me. "Oh what did we do last night? my head feels like it's about to burst" is say as i rub my eyes.
"There's some asprin and water on the bedside table next to you" Domenico says as he's typing on his laptop.

I sat up straight and gulped down the pill and water. The water feels like heaven running down my parched throat. "What happened last night?" Domenico stopped typing and is now busy ogling my naked breasts. "Why am i naked, Domenico?" I ask.
"Both of us were drunk off our asses but i will never forget you going down on me for the very first time since we've been together" he says as my eyes bulge out of my head as i almost spit the water out.

"I did?" I ask as i feel my face hwat up.

"You did, baby and that was the best head i've ever had" he says as i feel a heart attack coming on. "How embarressing" i say as i rub my palm over my face.
"Not at all, baby. We should do that all the time" he taunt. He put the laptop on the bedside table and pull me into his embrace, on his lap.

"You have no reason to feel bad, Olivia. We are married and that is normal if it's done with the person you love" he says as he kiss my naked shoulder.

"I know" i say looking him in the eyes as i feel some movement below my but, totally forgetting both of us are naked.

"I would love to continue this, but i have to leave in 30 minutes, or i won't reach the manufacturer in time" he says as he gets up and kiss the top of my head.

He walks to our bags still on the ground in the corner of the room and threw me one of his t-shirt and briefs to put on. "Get dressed in this, i don't want anyone catching you naked" he says as he heads into the bathroom still but naked as the day he was born.
I went back to sleep as it was still very early in the morning. I have no clue when Domenico left but by the time i was rested and felt like getting something to eat, it was 11:00 in the morning.

Last nights leftovers hit the spot after a heavy night of drinking. The girls and i decided to go catch a tan on the beach. It is twelve in the afternoon and the sun already blazing hot.

We walked down the short path and reached the beach in less then two minutes.  The beach was not crowded at all. Maybe because it's a week day and normal people has jobs.

We got situated on our towels and used the time to soak in some sun and get a tan. After spending a solid two ours in the sun, we had enough and headed up. We found the boys in the pool and we obviously joined.

The rest of the week was spent in the lovely, world class restaurants, eating the best food i have ever tasted. We were just having the best time with people we love. We went on a sunset boat cruise with snacks and champagne on the side. We did some shopping in the Waterfront, which also had a mall and a huge variety of stalls that sell high end goods.

On our last day we went up Table Mountain with the cable car and that was a sight to experience. Cape Town is truelly one of the most beautiful places i have even seen and i will never say anything bad about a place i have not seen first.

---------------------------------------------------------