Chapter 33

Olivia's POV

I woke up a little early today because we are going to have a barbeque and i have to get the two salads prepared that i promised Taylor i would make. I am making some garlic potatoes and a three bean salad. It will go well with the sausage, chicken and steak. The rest are bringing the meats, garlic bread, some other snacks and drinks. 

The weather is starting to get colder now that's why we all agreed on chilling at Taylor's because he has a barbeque area with a porch that is covered should it rain. By the time i was done with the salads, i decided to take a long bath because this will be a long ass day. These people and their drinking and partying. I could never wrap my head around the fact that they had have a get together every weekend. It's probably because they are all the family they have. 

All of them either comes from broken homes or an orphanage. It's funny how life threw us together. All the broken people trying to make sense of this life.

I left my apartment at 13:00 and made my way to Taylor's which is a street away from where i live. As i reach i already see Kelly and Russel there on the front porch sipping on a beverage.

"Hey guys" i greet them with a enthusiastic grin. "Hey girl, how's your head" Kelly asks.

"I was a little parched when i woke up but other then that I'm good" i say. The rest also greet with hugs and i place my salads that was neatly packed in a cotton bag on the table.

"Where's the other guys" i ask looking at Taylor.

"They should be here any minute. What can i get you to drink" he asks.

"Tequila with some juice please" i say as i grin and he just shakes his head already knowing today will be a rough day. Well if they intend to party, i might as well enjoy the day as well.

They rest arrived twenty minutes later and drinks with the conversation started flowing while Dustin was busy at the grill. We laughed and toasted and i have to say that today is a way better day then i anticipated. There was a time during the day where i just sat and stared at them thinking how lucky i was meeting everyone through Dustin. 

"I see your having a lovely time for a change" Kyle says while plating himself on the chair next to me. 

"I always enjoy myself, Kyle. I just don't always feel like overdoing it with the parties every weekend" i say as i turn facing him.

He nods "So, you really don't want to give me a chance?" he asks and i internally cringe.

"My life is too complicated to jump into a relationship at this stage in my life. I still have a lot to resolve. I hope you do find someone that will make you happy one day, but that person can not be me. I love you as a friend and that's it. I hope you can respect my decision" I say facing him and waiting for an answer.

"I understand and i will lay of on the pestering from now onward, but will you let me know if you change your mind?" I just nod  and give him a hug to stroke his ego and to let him know I'm not pissed that he constantly bug me about dating him.

The rest of the day flew by and we still wanted to party further, so we all decided to go to the club in town to dance the night away. Everyone first went to their individual homes to shower and get the barbeque smell out of our hair and changed our clothes. 

I decided to get dressed in a black straight-cut leather mini-skirt with a small slit on the thigh, strappy top, knee high boots and my black fitted leather jacket. All black, just the way i like it. I do a Smokey eye and let my hair hang loose with natural curls.

I don't have a car and don't need one as everything i need is near my home. Kelly, Russel and Caleb came to pick me up and we headed to the club instead of going back to Taylor's to meet everyone there.

The rest of the guys decide to meet us there and arrive thirty minutes after we got there. When we got there the place was packed, probably because this is the only club in town. We got in and got seats at a table near the bar.

Our table was filled with drinks, from shots to beers and ciders. Stephanie and i decided to go and dance, so I took off my jacket because i was feeling the buzz and heat after downing four shots of my favorite tequila.

We were dancing and having a good time and after a while the rest joined us. When the slow music started playing we headed back to our seats. "This has been an amazing day so far and the night is turning out just as good" Steph says and we all hum in agreement.

I take another shot and sip on my beer after downing it. "I'm resting the whole of tomorrow because Monday i have to look in Dustin's face at the whole day at work" i say as everyone laughs at my comment, even Dustin.

I kept on giggling at my own comment while everyone had shocked looks on their faces. "What's wrong guys" i ask as i turn my head to the right looking in the direction they are.
It felt like I've been drenched with a bucket of water.

"Hallo, wife" Domenico says he's standing infront of our table in a white shirt with rolled up sleeves flaunting his tattoos on his chest and arms, his signature black jeans and styled hair.

He stood there staring at me with his hands in his pockets waiting for a response from me. Kai, Max, Luca and Rodger is standing behind him and they all look like Italian Stallions.

"Who's the wife your referring too?" Kyle asks looking between Domenico and myself, but Domenico ignores his question and just stood there staring at me. I obviously go for the liquid courage first and down another tequila.

"Why are they looking at you and who are these people. They look dangerous" Kelly questions while looking at me waiting for an answer.

"It's my husband" i answer her in the softest tone that only she could hear. she looks at me with wide eyes but does not utter another word and remain quiet.

I decide to rather end the night here because I'm scared of what Domenico might do to the guys in the group if they spoke out of line or reacted a certain way trying to defend me. I took a last shot and stood up and put on my jacket "I'll talk to you guys tomorrow" i say.

"What's going on Cassy? Where are you going with these guys?" Kyle asks.

"Ill call you guys tomorrow. Thank you so much for the awesome day" i say as i look at them. I could see Kelly explaining something to them, probably telling them that Domenico is my husband. I don't care to look at them and just make my way outside as Domenico follows me outside.

When we got outside the club, i decided to walk to my apartment instead of going to their vehicles. I see two heavily tinted SUV's which could only belong to them.

"Olivia wait up" Domenico says as he follows me down the street after talking to Luca and the guys.

I turn around and see the guys driving away, probably going to a hotel.

"Can we talk, please" he asks with a pleading look in his eyes. He looks like he went through a rough time, but I ignore his question and continue walking until i get to my place which is not far from the club. Domenico was walking behind me the whole time.

When i got to my door i turn around, cross my arms over my chest and wait for him to start talking.

"Can we at least go inside?" He asks.

Against my better judgement, i open the door and walk inside with him following behind me. I put my cross body bag on the counter and take a seat on the couch and he does the same, but sits on the apposite side of me. I sit there waiting for him to start speaking.

"Why did you leave me?" He asks as if he's not aware
---------------------------------------------------------