Chapter 25

We hear a knock "Honey, are you in here?"

Julia looks at me smirking, but i give her a smirk back. She probably thought i would be scared. Those days are long gone.

"Yes, in here honey" Julia says as she walks to the door, opening it and exiting the bathroom into the corridor. I also head out the door and is met with my father's eyes bulging out of it's sockets seeing me.

"Good evening, Father" I say with a smile on my face. He looks me up and down in disbelief. I try to walk pass him but my arm is grabbed by the witch stopping me.

"Why don't you tell us what you're doing here?" She asks while increasing the strenght of her grip.
I pull my arm away from her and look her directly in the eye "well, i was invited here. What's your problem?" I ask waiting on a response.

She had a look of shock on her face due to my response.

"We never invited you and would never invite you to any of our events" she says with confidence. Dad has a solemn expression on his face at her comment.

"Mr. and Mrs. Scott?" a voice ballowed from the beginning of the long corridor. Domenico makes his way down to us. Julia moves in front of me trying to block my view to Domenico.

"Mr. Mancini, so nice of you to attend tonight" my dad stretches out his hand that Domenico shake.

Julia is the first to break the awkward silence "Oh, Mr. Mancini, Sophia was wondering when you would come" She says while positioning her body infront of me blocking my view of Domenico.

She probably want him to date her daughter. Silly woman.

He ignores her comment about Sophia and bend his neck sideways to look at me. Julia interupts his staring.
"Come i'll take you to her. She says while ponting to the exit of the corridor.

"No, i would like to introduce you to someone" Domenico resist.

"Oh, who might that be? Julia said while dad is standing there looking like a puppet.

"I would like to introduce you to my wife" he says while stretching his hand out for me to take and leading me over next to his side. "Mr and Mrs Scott, i would like you to meet my wife, Olivia Mancini" he says while smiling.
Julia's mouth falls open. "How's that possible" she asks while glancing over at dad who also looks like he swallowed a whole egg.

"I told you previously that i do have someone in my life" he says while smiling down at me. I squeeze his hand letting him know i'm fine.

"Do you know my wife because from the way you were talking when i got here i would assume you know each other?" he asks Julia and dad looking at them.

Dad clears his throat "She is my daughter" he says while Julia looks like she's going to explode any second.

"I thought you only had one daughter from the last time we spoke". He looks at dad expectantly. Domenico then turns to me "Babe, why didn't you tell me that the Scotts were your parents."

My dad remains mute, so I decided to rather answer "We'll my mom passed away when I was five and my dad married Julia. What more is there to know?" I asked pretending to be pissed at him.

"Why didn't you tell us that you got married, Olivia" dad asks.

"I'm sorry father, I was not aware that you were interested in knowing about my life" I say looking at him with his face white as a sheet. I never stood up to him because he is my father and the respect had always been there until our paths split, as I was living in his house, but now I'm free. I don't depend on them for food or anything and they never cared about me. So, why the sudden care to know now?