Chapter 27

Domenico's POV

Spending time with Olivia always feels like i am where I'm supposed to be. I don't feel like I'm running a mafia even though i try to keep most of it away from her. She keeps me grounded in a way and that makes me want to protect her even more.

The other night i wanted to rip the jugular out of the stepmother's neck. I heard how they spoke to Olivia before as i entered the corridor, because the sound reached the entrance.
I had to keep my cool and stick to the plan because we have bigger fish to fry with them.

I love Olivia so freaking much and I have never loved a woman this much. I have slept with a lot of women before her, but the fact that I was her first makes me feel honored to be her first and I will never take that for granted. A man can see when a woman is easy and that's what I went for just to get my release after that bitch, Isabella. Now she is trying to worm her way back into my life and I will never afford her that chance.

I haven't told Olivia about all the phone calls and messages she has been sending me as I thought I had nothing to worry about. Isabella has been inviting me to events to accompany her and I've declined. I did not tell her that I was married as she never gives me enough time to talk when I do answer my phone, but I did inform her that I have someone in my life and that she must not contact me again. I know that she can be a bitch but I never thought that she would try and upset my wife by spewing such nonsense.

I have no interest in her at all and I have to put her in her place when I get back home. I will not do it for her but to put my wife's heart at ease because I know the call from this morning affected her. I must tell Olivia, and I think now is the right opportunity. I have some business to finish in Italy, so we'll stay there for a week or until everything is sorted then head back home. I just hope the woman I usually slept with before, does not cause trouble because some most of them are from the Mafia world.

I must admit that I have never been an angel when it came to women. They wanted to be seen with the Capo of the Italian Mafia and they gained the respect from another woman to be seen with me, while I got a good lay. But things have changed now, and I won't have it any other way. I have not had sex with any other woman since I first laid eyes on Olivia, and she's my last.

I know Olivia is currently sulking outside on the balcony which she frequent more then any other part of this little house. I'm just busy getting approvals and other stuff out the way then I'll join her.

I will explore Greece with her today and show her how much I love her. We have a lot of sightseeing to do so I finish up then I'll talk to Olivia about that bitch Isabella and assure her I only love her.

After about fifteen minutes, I was done so I headed to Olivia on the balcony.

"Can we talk?" I ask her while she's sipping on her coffee.

She turns to look at me and give a brief nod.

"I can assure you that you are my world and I love you very much. Isabella means absolutely nothing to me. Her contacting me does not mean I'm in contact with her. She has been contacting me since I came back to the US because she want me to give her another chance" at the mention of the last part Olivia looks up at me and scrunch up her eyebrows.

"She wants you back?" she questions and I can clearly see the pain in her eyes as I nod.

"But I have a wife whom I love and adore, I will never take her back even if she's the last women on earth. I told her that I have someone in my life and that she should stop contacting me, but she's a horrible bitch obviously. I will put her in her place when we get back home". I look at her expectantly waiting for a response.

"What will you do?"

"What do you want me to do to her?" I answer her question with a question as I put a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I don't know. You do what you have to" She says while looking me in the eyes. I bend over and kiss her sweet lips while pulling her chair over to me in between my legs. The kiss turns heated so I pick her up and place her on my lap so she can straddle me.

My hands move down from her back to her butt cheeks and this whole interaction is making my pants very uncomfortable around the groin area. Her face is flushed, and I know she's just as horny as I am. I can never get enough of her, so the only solution is to give her what she wants. She's just as needy as I am when it comes to us being intimate.

After sorting my wife's needs and mine, we both took a shower and got dressed and headed out. We went to a few historical sites, such as the Acropolis, Delphi and I took her shopping for little knick-knacks.

The rest of the week was spent on the beach, at restaurants with their delicious food and lots and lots of lovemaking. Luckily my wife is on the pill because I want her to remain mine for a while before kids take over our life and I have to share her with them.

We are now busy landing in Italy, and it is still morning as we left Greece very early this morning. The rest of the guys are already here. Luca and Max came to pick us up from the airport. We have our annual Mafia dinner that is happening two days from now, so all the guys are here and tonight we are going to one of my nightclubs here in Italy because I'm meeting one of my friends who runs the Russian mafia, Demetri Volkov and his wife Katarina. He has been a friend of mine since college and we actually met there without the one knowing of the other being in the mafia. Our parents didn't approve of our friendship, but we still remained friends regardless. We've had drunken fights where he saved me or I saved him and even after taking over our mafia's, we have had each other's backs with drug deals and ammunition. We try to meet up as much as we can but we both have our own lives and businesses to run.

We disembark from the plain and see Luca waiting for us outside the car while Max is sitting in the driver's seat and make our way to him.

"Hey guys, how have you been?" Olivia asks them as we enter the car.

"Good Liv and how was you holiday?" he responds.

"It was lovely, but I don't want to see cats and steps anymore" she says while the guys start to laugh. Max is not someone that talks a lot but even he laughed at what Olivia said, which just goes to show, he likes her.

Luca and Max drops us off at my house and we greet and they remind me to be on time for tonight.

We enter and I Olivia looks at the place in awe. "This place looks even prettier than the one in New York"

"It's our place baby. Everything I own belongs to you as well". She shakes her head.

"Yes, and I don't want to hear anything else" I say as I pick her up and carry her to our bedroom and undress her.

"I can never get enough of you" I say as I suck on her neck while she moans my name. My hands are roaming over her naked body, and she never object when I touch her because she loves it just as much as I do. "I love you" is say as I make sweet love to my wife. It was mid-day when we fell asleep in each other's embrace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------