Chapter 13

Today is Sunday and Domenico wanted to prepare a huge Sunday lunch as Luca and the friends from last night will be eating with us today. He is preparing leg of lamb, grilled chicken, Garlic potato's, green beans and two side salads. I am just his assistant because he does not want me to touch anything in the kitchen.

"Will there be any desert?" I ask him.

"Luca picked up some Cannoli's and Tiramisu from the restaurant. Kai and Rodger will be accompanied by their girlfriends. Max will be coming with them as well. So, we have a full table today"

"Can't wait to meet more people in your world" I say to him excited.

"Do you really have to go back home tomorrow?" He questions.

This man want's everything to develop faster than necessary. Why can't things just take its own time? I'm still trying to get use to the fact that I have a boyfriend now.

"Why the rush?" I ask while looking at his back as he is busy checking the oven.

"I want you near me all the time. What the crime in that and besides why would you want to sleep alone at night when you have a human pillow to drool on?"

His attention is now solely on me as everything is done besides the chicken that is still grilling in the oven.

"I know it's comfortable and all but give me time, please?" I look at him with puppy eyes. "Or, if Mario approved of us dating than I see no issue moving in?" I smirk at him knowing that is a pain in the but that he still has to face.

"Ok, he should be back Wednesday then I'll go see him. Do you want to come with me?"

"Heck no, you can go get your beating on your own. I can't lose another father figure"

He throws his head back laughing "you are a coward" he says "I'm fighting this battle for us"

"No, that is just something you have to go through in order for you to really get me. It will also confirm you really want to be with me" I say as I wrap my arms around his torso looking up into his eyes.

The doorbell rang so, he gave me a peck on the forehead, and I released him from my grip. I grabbed ahold of his hand and led him with me to the front door to open it. Meeting new people is scary but when meeting females it is even worse. I am still I little shy meeting people from his side of the fence.

"Hey guys" I say a little too enthusiastically but luckily, they don't make me feel awkward and respond with greetings.

I see Luca holding two big cake boxes in his hand with the restaurant logo on and walk to the kitchen to go put it on the counter.

"Hi, my name is Kate" A blonde girl with green eyes stretch her hand out to me.

I smile at her "Hi, I'm Olivia, so nice to meet you" I say as I approach the other girl with black hair as well.

"HI, I'm Olivia, welcome" She sakes my hand and smile back

"Nice meeting you Olivia, my name is Camilla. It's so nice seeing Domenico with a girlfriend" She gives him a side glance while he just rubs the back of his neck.

"Hi, I'm max" I big bulky guy with black hair, black framed glasses and also tan skin stretch his hand out to me to shake. "Welcome Max and it's nice to meet you too" I smile at him.

"Food is ready" Domenico says, and we head into the dining room that has never been used since I came here. Luckily it is a ten-seater table. I walk behind Domenico back to the kitchen to help him with the dishes. I place the confectionaries on two trays and also take it in and place it in the middle of the table.

Everyone is seated and we pray and start eating. "Why is everyone so quiet?" I ask looking around the table.

"I'm still shocked that the ice king has a girlfriend. When Rodger told me last night when he came home, I was shocked to say the least" ok so, she belongs to Rodger, so Kate belongs to Kai.

"Yip, I am the girlfriend of the ice king, but I can assure you I'm no ice queen" I say as she giggles in response to my comment.

"Liv, why were those two girls so rude to you last night? I thought they were your friends" Luca asks.

I shake my head at his questions "they are closer with Mia because they went to the same school as her and Tessa. I have never been friends with them. I see them on campus sometimes but have never talked to them, but I met them in person last week at Mia's birthday dinner for the first time. They are just bullies but I ignore them".

"Next time when you go out and they are there, pop me a message and I will come beat them up for you" Kate says while punching the air.

Kai stops her halfway "babe, we are at the dinner table"

"I also hate bullies. I was bullied in grade school and that stayed with me for so long that's why I started to train with Kai so I can sort the bitches out myself"

"Oh, you do? Where do you guys' train? I normally try to gym every day to stay in shape but since I've been here, I have not had a chance to" I say.

"They all gym at the same place where the infirmary is, it's a huge base one side there are living quarters for the men and the opposite side the gym and infirmary". Domenico says.

I just nod in response. I don't know how he would feel if I requested to join in front of the others. I'll just ask another time.

The food was the best I have ever tasted in my life. Not that I have had a lot of food experiences, but I love his cooking. The girls were not what I expected at all. They are really nice, and you can see by the way they communicate that this is their true self, and they don't pretend at all. The friend group have known each other for more then 10 years and Luca and Domenico literally grew up together.

As far as I know Luca is Domenico's right-hand man, Rodger is a sniper, Kai is good with explosives and Max is a tech guy. They all have teams that work with them, and they all know combat fighting as it's a requirement.

The evening was way more then I expected it to be. The girls and I overindulged with the champagne, so we're all a little bit tipsy by the time the night ended. The men however still look fine even though I lost count of the amount of alcohol they took.

When everyone left Domenico carried me to his bedroom and threw me on the bed. He got me a t-shirt as I am sleeping in every night now. He helped me get out of my jeans and sweater and proceeded to put his t-shirt on. I gave me a kiss on the head and tucked me in while he went to the bathroom to take a shower.

He probably thought I did not see the bulge his pants made as he was undressing me. Probably going to sort that out. I thought as my eyes drew close, and sleep overtake my senses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN

Hi, thank you for taking the time to read my book. Don' t forget to vote :)