Chapter 35

The smell of food hits my senses while I'm still curled up between the sheets. My body feels like it went through military training and it hurts everywhere.

Might as well get up and hit the shower before i head in to see what Domenico is up to. I can hear the fight he's having with the pots and pans.

I enter the bathroom and see a bath already drawn and it instantly makes my heart swell. This is what i missed about him. Always spoiling me and showing that he cares and loves me.

I'm already but naked, so i just step into the bath and let the warmth of the water wrap around my body as i lower myself into it.

Last night in between our "sessions" we discussed everything that happened in detail. He also mentioned that he wants me to do some selfdefence training in order for me to be able to defend myself. I totally agree with him as that was my initial plan from the start when Kate and Camilla mentioned that they train with their boyfriends.

My dad tried to get hold of us to have dinner at his place, but he declined as he wanted me to accompany him if and when i agree to go.

My dad has paid Domenico all the money he borrowed in full, but Domenico predicts he will ask for help again, because revenue for that project is coming in slower then they anticipated.
So, we'll see how desperate he gets as time progress.

Domenico and i must still discuss what will happen next for us. I know i'll be moving back home as there's no need to run away anymore.

I love my friends here but i'm actually excited to get back home. I never moved here because i loved it here, i moved here because this was the ideal place to go missing.

After soaking for 15 minutes, i had enough and got out and dried myself off. I then proceeded to walk my naked self in back my room and got dresses in a off-white cashmere sweater and a pair of dark indigo skinny jeans. My hair was pulled up into a messy bun. That will do.

I head into the kitchen and Domenico is standing there in his clothes from last night. I decide to greet him with a morning hug and wrap my arms around his waist from behind.

"Morning baby" Domenico says as he grins while plating our food.

"I missed this" i say as i rest my cheek on his back not releasing him from my grip.

"I missed it more Olivia" i can hear the pain in his voice. I could pick up from his appearance that things did not go well with him. He still looks sexy, but you can see he lost some weight.

He told me that he isolated himself most of the time, drank himself into oblivion and that his family was not on speaking terms with him.
That made me feel a bunch of emotions, the fact that they would take my side over their son, who's their flesh and blood. This also shows me that he really love's me and that makes me live him more. That is why communication is key.

"Olivia, when are you coming back home?"

I stay silent for some time before answering him "i'm not going back. I want to stay here" i say pulling his leg and waiting for a reaction that doesn't take long.

I release him from my grip and can see the pain on his face as i know he won't be able to move here, because his businesses.

"Fuck no! I don't want to make decisions for you but this place is dead. I don't even think people want to retire here. Your coming home even if i have to drag you home" he says as he carries our plates to the kitchen counter that serves as a dining table.

I nod giving him one of my most gorgeous smiles and he grins back.

We eat in silence and enjoy our food sitting next to each other. He made some crispy bacon, fried egg, mini sausages and some sides.

After our breakfast was done, we heard a knock on the door. "That's probably Luca with my stuff" he says and makes his way to the door.

I hear them talking at the door as i make my way over. "Hey Luca. How have you been?" I say smiling at Luca.

Luca gives me a big grin "so much better now that you both made upand now you may take your baby back now" he says as he hugs me.

"Hey, hey thats enough. Get yourself a wife and leave mine alone" Domenico says to Luca as i chuckle at their sillyness.

"Here's the clothes you requested. I'm meeting the guys now as we're checking this graveyard out a little" Luca says while i just role my eyes at his graveyard comment.

After Luca left we headed back in. Domenico grabs me by the hand and pulled me towards the bedroom and starts kissing me. "Come take these clothes off, i want you in that shower with me" he says as he helps me undress.

"Im so sore" i say but i do not attempt to stop him. He just roles his eyes at my comment and continue to undress me "i'll be gentle baby and besides we have to make up for the time missed" he says winking at me.
                          ................

After we were done and fully dressed again we discussed our plans. I wanted to stay at least for another week to say goodbye to everyone, but Domenico wanted non of it and said that we will be leaving tomorrow at 10:00 latest.

I decided to invite everyone for dinner to announce my departure.

It is 5pm and we're sitting in the most fanciest place this town has as we wait for the guys to arrive. Luca and the rest of the guys also decided to join us as they are flying back with us.

"Everyone came in together with their eyes almost popping out of their sockets seeing the guys seated at the table.

After the formalities and introductions is over, i decide to rip off the band aid and inform them of my departure.

"So, uhm, there's something i have to tell everyone. You all know that i'm married and with that i would like to inform you all that i will be leaving cheyenne and will be going back home. 

Gasps were heard all around the table  but i think the girls will be more heart broken then anyone else.

"Now i have to search for someone with a brain again" Dustin says while everyone at the table starts to laugh. Obviously Kelly will be the most emotional because we were the closest of the whole group.

I told everyone to make time to come and visit us in New York and they all promiwsed they would visit, so i'm looking forward to that.
After having a lovely dinner and a lot of drinks we headed home and Luca and the guys went back to the hotel.

Domenico and i got up very early the next morning to pack all my stuff. I did not have that much stuff here. Bedding, curtains and cutlery i left because we have a lot at home.

The guys helped with the boxes and we were off to the Jet and headed back to New York back to our life.

---------------------------------------------------------
AN: Thank you to each and everyone for the 30k reads 💗

I have a new story coming soon, so watch this space 😉