Chapter 50

Author's note: Hi Every one :)

I would first like to thank everyone that have been reading and supporting my work on this platform. I appreciate each and everyone of you ❤️.  Every like comment and read means the world to me and gives me the motivation to continue this crazy idea I  took a chance on.

I know there are some spelling, grammar errors and mistakes with names and i thank you for pointing it out. I will correct it once i finish this book. I also said that i would stop this book at chapter 45, but it seems Domenico and Olivia had more to give. I might end this book soon...

Lastly, to the two people that left ugly comments on my work. I would love to read your work and give some criticism of my own, but i don't see any. There's a clear difference between constructive criticism and destructive criticism, i guess you should go read up on the effects of both. The world is already a very cruel place to be in, so always treat people how you want to be treated. 

and to all that like and follow my work THANK YOU SO MUCH from the bottom of my heart❤️

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                Chapter 50

Tomorrow is not promised to no-one. Some take life for granted, and in other instances that choice is stripped away without man having any say about his own fate.

I woke taking in a big breath of air into my lungs, as if this were my very first time having a taste of life.

Having received another chance to experience life gives me the motivation to conquer another day. I was blessed to open my eyes again, but most of all it gives me a clear mind on what my purpose is from this point onward.

That is why I have to fight not just for me, but for my husband and our unborn child, to assure the future of our family above the Mafia and anything else that may come to stand in our way.

Yes, I have killed and have been the cause of death, but not by choice and it is not something to be proud of. It was kill or be killed and I would much rather stay in this world a little while longer to see the life I've created with my husband.

The room was silent and empty with myself on a hospital bed in a very white looking room as I can gather after my eyes adjusted to the light hanging from the ceiling.

After glancing over the room which seemed to be one of the medical rooms at the Mafia base, I checked out the bruises all over my hands and arms. I don't even want to imagine how the rest of my body look if this is the condition of the parts, I'm able to see.

My mind immediately wanders to Domenico as I internalize the panic setting in. Is he alive? Where is he? Why is this place so quiet? What happened after we got here?

My chest starts to feel uncomfortable at the thought of the possibility of him not being on this earth anymore. That would also mean the end of my sanity in a world that meant nothing before he entered it. I have to get out of this room and find him.

I also need to find out who within this Mafia is trying to bring Domenico to his knees. That is why I will trust no-one, family or not, I don't care. I must get a plan of action after speaking and discussing it with Domenico.

I will just have to pretend to be stupid until I can figure out who is on our side and who isn't.

One person that I believe in my heart is on my side at least is Marco, or I really hope to believe so. Until I confirm his loyalty, he is still one of the bad guys, I guess.