Chapter 6

DEBBIE'S POV

"So what you about to go do?", Jada asked as we walked out the hospital.

"Probably go to a hotel and look for a house I can stay in with the kids until I get on my feet.

"Girl I'm not about to let you be at a hotel, come to the house with me"

"It's okay Piglet really, I'll call or text you when I get situated"

"Alright Pooch, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Okay", we gave each other a hug and she rubbed my stomach and I did go get checked on and the twins are fine but I have to take it a lots more easier before they put me on bed rest.

"Aunt Debbie are you coming with us to Uncle Marcus house?", Zyaire asked looking up at me.

"No baby not this time but you guys will see me tomorrow"

"Mommy can you please stay with us, daddy can't take care of all 7 of us by his self", Zarius said.

"Yeah ma, the house gone be tore down or he gone leave or something", Zach said next.

"And he don't cook breakfast", Zoey snapped being over dramatic.

"Man I can take care of y'all and I don't cook breakfast cause y'all don't clean up"

"It wouldn't matter if we did it's till gone be nasty", Zach mumble under his breath. I just chuckled a little bit.

"Please aunt Debbie", Zyaire whined.

"Pleeeeeaaassseee", everybody whined together even the triplets started making noise.

"Okay okay I will but just tonight alright"

"Okay", they all got happy and we all loaded the truck. I can't believe everybody fit cause we had to buckle in the triplets.

We rode in the car listening to music and I was so tired but I was hungry a little bit too. I'll just eat in the morning it's too late for all of that anyway.

When we got to the house everybody got out and helped with the triplets but I couldn't pack them since the car seat was too heavy.

"Mommy can we watch a movie", Zoey asked.

"You not off the hook little girl, you going to bed so go get ready", she started looking sad but I didn't care. She need to know she's not going to be throwing tantrums to me.

She walked upstairs to her room and everybody else brought the triplets upstairs. I had a nursery made here with like 5 cribs in a room since me and Kee always having kids and when family come over they have babies too.

I kissed the triplets when they went to sleep and I went to see all the boys were in Zach's room with Marcus wrestling.

"Mama we beating dad up", Zarius laughed with Marcus in a headlock.

"Ahhhh", Marcus stood up and tossed him on the bed and they all are wrestling. I just smiled at them happy my kids are happy.

"Mama I'm hungry", Zoey said rubbing her eyes coming up to me.

"Yeah me too", Zach said it of breath tilting his head to the side with his hand on his hip.

"Hi hungry, I'm Friday come over Saturday so we can have a Sunday"

"Mamaaa", Zach whined.

"Please feed us", Zoey said with her hands up for me to pick her up.

"You feed me, why I gotta feed you?", I asked playing with them and playing with her arms so I didn't pick her up.