Chapter 49

Teyana's POV

I was so scared to tell Kee that I was pregnant. When I said it she just sat there like she didn't know what to say back.

"Kee please say something" I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"How far along are you?" She said looking at me.

"A month" I lied.

"And you just telling me. Damn Tee" she turned to face me.

I put my head down crying harder. "I'm scared what do I do?? He don't want nothing to do with me. What do I do??" I cried covering my face.

I felt Kee's arms wrap around me as she tried to calm me down. "Come on"

"Where we going??"

"To talk to my sister" we got up and I put my slides on while Kee put her sneaks back on.

The car ride was silent but the whole time Kee was biting her lip like she was in deep thought.

Me and Debbie have gotten close but we're still distant with each other.

Every since that day at her baby shower. I should've listened to them back then and stopped messing with Yaya.

But I was so caught up in what we had. I finally found love and he treat me so right, we barely argued and when we did we always made up. The sex was incredible and I could honestly say I was in love. And I still kind of am.

But that day we broke up was the worse, we were laying there on his couch watching tv. I got up to use the bathroom and when I came back I heard him try to whisper on the phone.

PHONE CONVERSATION

"Can you stop playing with my emotions and be mines?"

...

"But she's not you"

...

"She'll be rd she don't even love me"

...

"I can treat you better than he can"

...

"But he ain't shyt forreal and never will be" he said getting mad.

...

"I just want us to be happy.. together "

...

"If you ain't mines by the end of the week imma make ya life a living hvll" and with that he hung up.

PHONE CONVERSATION OVER

All I could do was cry that day and everyday after that for the past couple days because he really hurt me. After I heard him of course we got into an argument and that's when he broke up with me.

I wasn't expecting that, he said 'we we're over' with no remorse or anything. he jus didn't care anymore but the sad part was that I cared.

I cared for our relationship and for him but he ain't care enough to save me time and most of all heartache.

We pulled up to Debbie and Marcus' place. "Come on boo" Kee said getting out.

I got out and followed her to the door. She knocked and Debbie opened the door and looked at us both.

"What's the matter with yall?", she asked and Marcus opened the door wider and looked at us.

"Yo what the fvck is wrong with y'all?!" He said with base in his voice sounding like our dad.