Chapter 28

Kee's POV

When Debbie asked me did me and Yaya fvck I had to say no. I know how she is and how she don't like to be lied to but im not lying.

We didn't have sex but something did happen that night. I mean I will never forget that because me and Yaya talked about where we stand.

But a month ago I was in my feelings and just needed comforting. And just so happened he was there and was willing to comfort me.

Me and Paco was going through a lot and still is. I mean we are trying to get through this together but im still kind of distant.

I just cant get rid of the feeling that I let my bestfriend take advantage of me like that.

After I finished changing Mira I went back to the party and sat there. I watched as everybody interacted with each other and have fun.

Paco came over to me with Quan in his hands.

"Hey babe" he kissed my cheek and sat down.

"Heyy, where Fier??"

"He over there with your mom. We need to talk"

"About what??" I asked not making eye contact.

"Why you been so distant lately??"

"Can we please not talk about that right now like we are at my sister's baby shower" after saying that I got up and walked off. I'm tired of people thinking they can help when they really can't.

Lately Paco and I haven't been doing anything but argue and I'm getting tired of it. He just don't get the hint that I don't want to talk about anything and he keep trying to push it.

I went and sat over by my mom and the others as they sat there and talked. It was nice seeing everybody interact and be friendly with each other.

After everybody finished with the deserts we played some more games than watched Debbie and Marcus open up their gifts. They received a lot of nice things.

"oh my gosh Kee I know you did not get this" Debbie said looking through the gift bag.

"Welcome Pookie" I said smiling. She smiled and passed the bag to Marcus so he could see what was in it.

"You really a mess Kee like for real. But thanks lil sis" He smirked and shook his head.

Debbie pushed him a little, "Welcome big bro".

You could see everybody look around to try and figure out what I got them but that's just for them to know. After talking some more and just sitting around we were heading home. Quan and Mira were sleep and ManMan went to Debbie's.

I was sitting in the passenger seat feeding Yafier while Paco drove. The drive was quiet and you could tell that he wanted to say something but he didn't.

When he pulled up to our driveway I got out and headed in the house while he got Quan and Mira from the backseat. I went to the kitchen got out the ingredients I need to make a chocolate cake. I been having the taste for that for a while and I don't eat everybody's deserts so I didn't eat the one at the baby shower.

I burped Fier and rocked him to sleep. I put him in his crib then went back downstairs and started mixing the cake mix. I turned on some music and did my thing. After mixing everything together I put the cake in the oven and put the timer on for a half hour on my phone so I wouldn't forget.

I went upstairs to change my clothes and walked into my room to see Paco laying there in only his boxers watching tv. I'm not gone lie his body is looking right . I bit my lip and walked into our closet to change my clothes.