Chapter 37

DEBBIE'S POV

When the doctor told me my baby was breached I was scared out of my mind for me and my baby.

When a baby is breached it means the baby's feet comes out before the head and that's dangerous for the mother and for the baby.

I laid there in so much pain as Marcus went to tell whoever was here what was going on.

"Okay I have moved baby 2 and you are ready to push", I pushed him out and hearing his cry was the best sound in the world but I am more than tired and I still had to push out the afterbirth. Afterbirth is a sac of all the blood and extra stuff that was in you while you were pregnant and it's as big as baby so I gave birth 3 times and I got to cut my baby's umbilical cord.

"Congratulations mom, you have two beautiful healthy baby boys", I smiled as they gave me one and Marcus ran through the door trying to calm his breathing down.

"Oh my gosh look at my sons", he smiled. He got the first baby from out the doctors arms as got my baby that was breached.

"What are their names?"

"This is Zailyn Marcus Moore", I said smiling looking down at my baby.

"And this is Zaidyn Marcus Moore", Marcus said smiling.

"Baby girl I'm proud of you, you did it", he kissed my head and we switched babies.

I just want to enjoy my babies right now. But here comes the hard part, feeding my babies and I know whoever is here is gonna want to see the new babies but I'm too tired to talk and I just want to feed my babies and let us all sleep.

After they ate that's what I did but I was woken up by Marcus.

"They took the twins with the other babies in the nursery"

"Okay, how long have I been sleep?", I yawned turned over slowly. My whole body is just sore. Tuh, it's funny how the same way this started is the same way it ended.

"Just like a half hour. I told everybody you were sleep so they just left and came back"

"Okay, I'm tired so I don't want to talk to long"

"I know, but can we talk first?"

"Go ahead", I said after letting a deep breath in and out.

"Baby I'm sorry I was putting stress on you, I didn't know I was hurting you until now. I wasn't right for leaving you at the house and going back on my word after I told you I'd be here for you. I'm sorry for putting you in the middle of Kee and Paco relationship and making it a huge deal when I should've just waited for them to tell me. I love you and I felt like I lost everything when I seen you pass out and I held you in my arms and you were out of it. And I know I'm gone feel that shyt when I wake up", I chuckled a little bit but I still wasn't fully okay with everybody and I wasn't gonna let just an apology change my mind like always. I'm standing on my own two feet this time and I'm not taking no more mess.

"I forgive you Marcus but honestly, I don't want to deal with you. I'm glad you know what you did and that you were man enough to apologize to me but I just, I don't know too much right now but I don't want to do this with you right now", I said lowly since I was still tired and I felt drained.

"Okay, I understand. I still love you though. I'll go tell everybody and let them see you just little by little", he spoke like I told him his mom died. He kissed my head and left, I wanted to take everything back that I said and just let him love me but I've been doing that, I've been forgiving to everybody all the time and I always get hurt in the end. Am I wrong for wanting to be a little selfish for once in my life?