Chapter 41

DEBBIE'S POV

Hey you guys I'm back lol. You haven't heard from me in a while so let me fill you in on what's going on.

So the twins are 4 months now and I'm getting closer and loving them more each day. The kids have been stepping up and helping me around the house and with the twins which I absolutely love.

Kee and I are closer than ever and I talk to Jada almost everyday. Ignatius got a job in New York so they moved last month and we had her a going away party and we turnt up. It felt good to have fun again I just didn't drink, I can't since I'm breastfeeding.

Marcus and I...well we haven't had sex since before the twins were born and I can tell that's really affecting him. I tease him every once in a while though and let him get close so he won't go out and be stupid but not too close.

"I'm about to go", I looked up and Marcus was wearing a red and black Polo shirt, a gold chain, True Religion jeans, black Timberland boots, a Bulls Snap back and he smelt like my favorite cologne.

"Where you going all dressed up?"

"Out", he put on the gold watch I got him for his birthday and he started walking out the door.

"Marcus, where are you going?", I asked running in front of him before he went down the stairs.

"Debbie move"

"Answer my question and I will"

"I already did now watch out", his words were ice cold and he talked to me like I was hve trying to be his woman.

"Since when do you tell me your just going out? Especially dressed all up like this, where are you going?", he picked me up and moved me and jogged down the stairs but that didn't keep me from yelling at him all the way down.

"Debbie go in the house and watch my kids and leave me the fvck alone", he hopped in the all black Bentley and drove out the gates of our new house.

Forgot to mention we moved and we aren't all the way unpacked and we've been here going on a month now.

I was highly pissed he'd just leave me like that so I went to check on my beautiful babies and they were wide awake not making any noises.

I picked them up and brought them into my room laying them on the bed. We played and sung and I decided to call Kee but she just so happened to be occupied at the moment.

The last thing I want to hear is you moaning when you answer the phone. If you busy, please don't answer the phone or at least take a break or something I mean dvmn.

I read with the twins and then I fed them, gave them a bath and they were out for the count. They were so adorable when they slept too.

I had just put them in their cribs and walked to my room when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Debbie, long time no hear", when I heard the voice I didn't know what to do. I wanted to hang up but something told me to just hear them out.

"Yes so what's reason for this call?", I asked trying not to seem rude.

"I actually wanted to meet up with you and talk to you in person while I'm in town"

"Umm, when?"

"Tonight if possible. Just a dinner to talk, not a date or nun like that I just want to talk", well what could go wrong in just talking?

"Okay, text me the address and time and I'll meet you there"

"Alright, see you tonight, have a nice day"