Chapter 24

Kee's POV

Man I don't care what anybody got to say. People think they understand me but they don't. Everybody think that everything is okaee, the real Kee is back and everything good. But its not.

Nobody knows what I went through being locked up by Teyana. The emotional and physical trauma will always be there.

And for me to come back and find out that I could have a disease from a no good nicca is fvcked up. That his mom thought that shyt was funny when she showed up at the hospital.

Yea I know about all that and I know that her and Paco fvcked. And I'm tired of being lied to.

When Marcus told everybody that he had cancer that shyt hurt because I just lost somebody and to find out I'm about to lose my other brother hurt.

Paco keep telling and really I don't wanna hear it. I really don't care what he gotta say cause imma do what I want.

Then he gone fvcking beat me. That shyt ain't cool either but its cool cause I'm about to ignore the hell out of him.

The whole ride home I was quiet just sitting there thinking about what imma do next. I really wanna kill Taj's whole fvcking family. Including that dusty axx bytch Niah.

When we pulled up to the house the kids were already sleep, I took the triplets upstairs and put them in they cribs. I made sure they were okaee before I closed the door and went to go check on Zyaire.

Man I swear if it wasn't for these kids things would have went down so different.

Like these kids are the reason I'm still fighting. I kissed Zyaire forehead and left out his room closing the door behind me.

I walked into the room not saying nothing to Paco. I got some clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Muthafvckas ain't gone like how I'm about to act and its only a few thats still gone see the nice side of me.

I was in the shower for a while before I actually stepped out. I put my wet hair into a messy ponytail and put my clothes on while I was in the bathroom.

When I came back into the room Paco was sitting on the bed looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and didn't say nothing to him. I grabbed my phone and my charger and went into the guest room. I really don't wanna be bothered by him.

I was laying there watching Set It Off when my phone kept ringing. Whyy can't people get the damn hint that I don't wanna be bothered.

My phone continued to ring so I decided to answer it.

PHONE CONVERSATION

Me: "hello"

Paco: "where you at "

Me: "what the hell do you want?!"

Paco: "baby where you at"

PHONE CONVERSATION OVER

I scuffed and hung up the phone. I don't have time for his shyt.

Not even five minutes later you could hear him walking around the house calling my name.

I didn't say shyt I just laid there watching TV. He busted in the room.

"What's ya problem?!" He said like he had the nerve to have a damn attitude.

"Ramier leave me the hell alone right now. Forreal"

"No I'm not leaving you alone. Whyy you acting like this??"