Chapter 36

Kee's POV

When Debbie said everything she did I couldn't even be mad. I couldn't be mad at the fact that she told Marcus what was going between me and Paco because she was right.

It was something dumb to hide and I should've been told my brother. It was just the fact that he was my brother's friend before I knew him and you know how they get when their little sister start dating their mans and shyt.

That and I just wasn't ready to tell him. Of course my mom and pops know because I told them when I first got pregnant but I wasn't ready for all the questions I would've been asked when I finally told people that he was my real baby father.

Everybody knew that we used to date and I had the biggest crush on him but that wasn't even the half of it.

When Debbie's water broke and they told me to stay here with Rich so many bad thoughts were going through my mind. Like how could I have put so much stress on my sister that she didn't wanna be bothered with me no more?

Why didn't I listen to her when she been told me to stop the petty things with my brother?

Why didn't I stop being stubborn and just listened for once?

I sat on the couch crying my eyes out as I heard Paco and Marcus rush her out the house. That's all I could do was cry because I was part of the reason she passed out.

I know I'm suppose to be watching the kids but I just can't right now. All I can do is cry.

Rich came to me and hugged me as I cried into his chest. "Kee stop crying she's going to be okaee"

"I-I ca-ant"

"Whyy not?"

I calmed down a little bit so I can talk, "Rich you don't understand. I'm part of the reason why my sister passed out. I am the reason why her blood pressure is so high. I am part of the reason why she didn't want to be bothered by anybody." I said as tears rolled down my face.

"Its not your fault. You can't blame yourself" he said rubbing my back.

"Yes I can. If I wasn't being so stubborn or petty my sister and my nephews wouldn't be in danger right now. She wouldn't be so stressed. I can't never do nothing right, everything I put my way heart and effort into messes up. I'm a screw up" I said putting my face back on his chest crying even harder than before.

"Kee your not a screw up. You just love hard and sometimes people can't handle that. I want you to stop thinking your a screw up because your not. Things will go wrong in your life and you don't have too much control in that. If there's no wrong then everything will be right, and if everything is right then everything and body will be perfect and nobody or nothing is perfect. So don't blame yourself. I understand you play a part in what happened with Debbie tonight but you are not the only cause. Others played a part in what just happened, she even played a part herself. She stressed herself to make y'all come together but that's only because she love her family. She shouldn't have did that do to the fact that she knows how y'all are but when it comes to y'all she would go hell and back for y'all so don't blame yourself." he said rubbing my back as I was taking everything he was saying in.

"What if something goes wrong tonight I would never forgive myself" I said sitting there thinking of the worst.

"Don't think about the bad. Just pray that everything will be fine and think about the good. Think about how she finally got those babies out and she can do more now. Think about y'all going to the gym and you helping her losing her stomach. Think about y'all going shopping and not having to stop so much because she has to pee. Just think about the good okaee" he said in a soothing voice.