Chapter 15

DEBBIE'S POV

"Are you serious?!", I asked after Marcus told me everything.

"Yeah, I don't want you going over there until all this shyt clear up and we get Kee back", he sat and blew out a breath while I made the kids their plate.

"If I wasn't pregnant I'd get her back with the snap of my fingers no joke"

"I don't need you doing that though, my kids need you to be the normal parent so don't even think about doing no crazy shyt"

"Stop talking to me like you're my father or something please and alright"

"Quit being difficult like a child and I won't have too"

"Are you still mad? Listen Marcus I do love you and I reacted the way I did because I couldn't believe you'd ask me something like that. I didn't use you for sex I was just saying it felt good and it was hard to stop it. It was just a mistake because this leaves us in a confusing state. We not gone work out again so let's just stop before we get to far ahead"

"I told you I didn't want to talk about that"

"Daddy", Zoey came in running her eyes and she walked to him resting her head on his lap.

"Hey princess, What's wrong?", he asked picking her up.

"I want to get my nails done but mommy told us to ask you"

"Yeah we can go after you finish getting eating. What the boys trying to do?"

"Hair cuts"

"Okay, go get them and when yall finish eating we can go"

"Mkay"

She left and I just made a plate and started eating.

"Why you couldn't take Zoey?", he asked with an attitude.

"I'm tired Marcus and I'm having twins. I don't feel like leaving all day every day like I used to, but I'm doing the best I can"

"You can do more though. You can get yo feet done with Zoey"

"Yo attitude don't have nothing to do with Zoey, it have everything to do with you and me"

"Apparently there is no me and you right. Let's leave it as that"

"Really Marcus..."

"What you mean the really Marcus", he said mocking me. "You said you was done and you wasn't coming back so let's leave it at that. I'm not finna play games that's played out straight up"

"Okay"

"Daddy can you please take us to get a haircut", Zach said coming in the kitchen.

"Yeah y'all just finish eating"

"Okay"

"Hey mama", Zarius said hugging me.

"Hi baby, here's your plate", I kissed his head and they all sat down to eat.

"Marcus you eating?"

"I'm straight"

He sat there while they ate and then they all left. I took a shower and I drove to Jada's house. I'm getting my sister back.

When I made it to the house my niece was running around playing. She's 5 and is too adorable, they named her Imery.

"Aunt Debbie", she ran up to me hugging me and I hugged her back.

"Hey sweetie how are you?"

"Good"

"Good", I smiled copying her.