Chapter 44

Kee's POV

After my two sessions earlier me and Paco went home for a while. He told me that he wanted to go out so we went to the movies even though we have a movie room in the house.

We just getting back from watching Jurassic World. "That movie was nice" I said taking my shoes off fat the door because my feet was starting to hurt.

"That shyt was decent watchu mean" he said all hype.

I just looked at him shaking my head. He fvcking weird. I walked into th kitchen looking for something to eat.

"Ugghh I don't know what I want to eat" I mumbled looking in the fridge.

After staring in the fridge for about 5 mins I decided to make some shrimp and chicken spaghetti. I got everything i need out and started on my food.

I need to call my sister back I haven't talk to her in about a day. Well it feel that long even though it probably wasn't, I miss my sister.

In the middle of my cooking Princeton dumb ass wants to come in and mess with me. He fvcking eking like he need to leave me alone, he not getting no cookie so he need to "stop reaching for the damn cookie jar.

"Babe you always eating--"

"Nd nicca is that a problem?!" I cut him off.

"No actually I love it. Shyt looking and feeling nice" he gripped my axx and licked my ear.

"Boy stop you always trying to be nasty you act like a horny axx lil boy" I moved my head to the side.

"Because you be teasing walking around looking the way you looking and playing with a nicca feelings." he said holding me.

"Dont mean you always have to be horny, like damn nicca give a bytch a break" I said leaning over the counter for some seasonings and of course he pushed himself against me.

"But I like being in you that shyt be feeling good" he was rubbing my sides.

"If you don't move so I can finish cooking" I said ignoring what he just said.

"Nah I'm cool in this position" he said making me feel Pj in my lower back.

"You erks me sometimes you know that right??" I said stirring the sauce.

"You still love me though" he said with confidence.

"Barely" I mumbled.

"What was that?" I said in my ear while tightening his grip.

"Nothing move so I can check the noodles" I was trying to get out his grip but that wasn't working with him towering over me.

"What the hell are you trying to do?" he asked looking at me like I was crazy.

"Tryna move but im realizing it's not working. Can ya big axx just move" I tried to push em but that didn't work either. What the fvck man.

"Ask nicely"

"I'm not even the fvck nice what the hell am I asking nicely for. That shyt don't make sense. Now move dumb axx" I said scrunching up my face.

He finally let me go after thinking about it. This nicca really has something wrong with him.

Now that I was alone I finished cooking my food and made me a big axx bowl. I went into the living room to see my baby sitting there. All he had on was his boxers and some socks since the kids weren't here. He just told me earlier that he miss me walking around naked.

He wanted kids and that's what he got so I don't do that nomore and neither does he. I'm not doing that to my kids, traumatizing them. Even though my body looking nice.