Chapter 9

DEBBIE'S POV

Yes baby I'm right here", I sat in the chair beside his bed and held his hand.

"Where is daddy?", his voice was raspy and I wanted to cry so bad.

"I'm right here son, how you feeling?"

"I feel a little better, I want to go home, but with you and daddy together. Can you please work it out with each other. Please"

"Baby...", I looked in his eyes and I couldn't even tell him no. I rubbed his head and I looked at Marcus letting a tear slip from my eye.

"Is that what you really want Zar?", Marcus asked after he looked at me.

"Yes. Please, can you not hurt mommy anymore. Nobody can make her happy like you can, but nobody makes her cry like you either", I felt that in my heart and if my kids can see that, I know everybody else can too.

"I promise I'll always make her happy, but I can't promise we'll be back together"

"Okay well that's a start I guess. Are we gonna live in the same house?", Marcus was about to answer but I did before him.

"No baby, mommy is gonna have her own house and your dad is gonna have his own house but", I started getting in the bed with him so I could hold him with my big stomach. I miss being little, well smaller. "There's no more Meek so it'll be just be us. Me, you and your siblings. You like that?"

"Yeah. I'm thirsty"

"I got you bud", Marcus got up and left to get him water, hopefully.

"Mommy if I die..."

"Shhh, you're not gonna die. Don't talk like that okay, you're gonna be fine because you're my little fighter", I kissed his head and then Marcus came back in with an apple juice. I just shook my head.

"They didn't have any water?"

"Yeah but I wanted to get him some apple juice. Here you go", he tried to give it to him but he didn't take it.

"Zar don't drink apple juice, can you get him some water now"

He smacked his lips and looked at the juice, he was about to move but the nurse came in with water and a bucket of ice, she was cute too.

"Hello how is the strong man in the room feeling?", she smiled asking Zarius.

"I'm good", Marcus answered making her laugh.

"Well I was actually talking to Zarius. I love your name by the way", she smiled.

"Thank you and I'm thirsty"

"Well good news for you, nurse Brittany brought you some nice cold water and some ice if you want to eat some ice", she said pouring him a cup.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you"

"You are very welcome", he drunk the water and he looked so relaxed. He laid his head on me and slowly started closing his eyes.

"Was that just regular water?", I asked looking concerned.

"Oh of course he's just probably still tired from the anesthesia that was given to him earlier"

"Oh okay"

"Well if you need anything I'll be right outside"

"Okay and thank you", she left and I felt eyes staring at me so I looked up and Marcus was staring hard biting his lip. I looked confused and I looked down and my breast were popping out of my shirt because of how Zarius was laying

"Pervert", I moved a little so I could pull my shirt up but when I went to lay back down the same way the twins wasn't having it so I just got up.

"Mommy don't leave me"

"I'm not leaving baby I'm still gone be here okay, this twins just don't like layin on one side to long"

"Okay"

"Debbie can I talk to you for a minute?", Marcus asked.

"It's okay ma you can go"

"Alright baby I'll be back"

I followed Marcus out of his room and into the waiting room nobody was in. He stopped walking and turned around just looking at me.

"What? Is it something on my face?", I asked wiping my mouth.

"No but it's about to be", he grabbed my face and started kissing me so I couldn't go anywhere and I didn't kiss him at first but then he start rubbing up and down my sides and I gave in. He know that's my spot and I got turned on so I ended up wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him back.

"Marcus move", I tried pushing him away.

"No, you're mine and you stuck with me now", he kissed me again and turned me around so my back was to him and he walked me to the window. He held me and I rested my head on his chest, then reality hit me, we not gone work out and I don't want to try.