Chapter 10

Shamir's POV

Wssp y'all. I know y'all heard of me, I'm Kee's and em older brother. Yea I'm dead but the shyt going on is killing me even more and I need to start guiding my sister and them.

I'm that sexy darkskin that all the females wanted. I was 6'5, husky, light brown eyes and nice ass hair. I can sing like a muthafvcka too. Well could.

Me, Kee and Angie were always the closest. We didn't do anything without the others knowing and had a closer bond than the rest of us.

Kee and Marcus was close as hell too. At one point people thought they were twins.

But anyway, if y'all haven't realized all of us been in the game except one Mina. Me, Kee, Angie, Marcus and even Darri been in the game at one point.

I knew Marcus was gone be in the game because of the way we were raised. I'm glad Darri ain't stay in the game long and I wish Angie would've gotten out sooner. I knew that wasn't gone happen because she was always gone have Kee back. But I hate the fact that Kee stayed in so long.

Don't get me wrong she was nice as hell knew how to do everything and you could never catch her slippin. She went by the name Killa.

For a minute niccas thought she was a nicca. You had to know her to know that she was Killa. Still till this day niccas still don't know who Killa is.

Mane back then shyt was hard, Kee was being raped and I didn't know till the last minute. But when I found out I killed the muthafvcka.

I'm glad my babygirl got out the game but me dying shouldn't have been the cause. Man I was hanging on as long as I could.

A nicca seen the light and covered my eyes cause I ain't wanna see it nomore. But when I heard my gma's voice I had to look and that's when the light got me.

I do wish I could've stayed alive longer though. So much shyt that went down wouldn't have.

First off Kee wouldn't be so mean, and damn sure wouldn't have been with that bytch ass nicca Taj. I can't wait till he cross the fvck over imma whoop he muthafvckin ass.

Her and Paco wouldn't be a damn secret. And she would be happy.

My baby brother wouldn't be a damn ass. I wasn't alive long enough to meet Debbie but I wish a had. Shiidd she would've been mines the first muthafvckin time he fvcked up. Man Debbie fine as hell.

I'm mad she ain't get this but its cool. I really need Marcus to get his shyt together he got a beautiful babygirl that need him and he out putting work before his family, imma help him out too.

Angie having a little problems too but she strong she can handle herself.

Darri and Mina doing good for the most part so I don't have to worry about them. I never had a good relationship with my mom but I still watch over her.

But my nicca Paco. I really fvcks with him. I hate that their relationship a secret but I got mad respect for a nicca. Him taking care of them while Kee was in the hospital and still working, that's a real nicca right there. I'm just mad that Kee keep playing. Like she know she ready to settle down with him but with her getting hurt over and over again.

She just keep playing with him. I'm about to start helping them though.

I sat there and watched as Kee and Paco argued. This shyt is too funny. Kee was about to say something when Taj's mom busted in.

She fvcking ruining shyt like what the fvck. She act like her bytch ass son and I wish she would say some smart shyt, imma haunt the shyt out of her. No fvcking joke man, I put that on everything.

"Where the fvck is my son Kee!?" Kee gave her that look like 'who the fvck she think she talking too' and Paco looked confused as hell.

"Oh you don't know shyt now!? You wanna get the fvck quiet!?"

Awwl shyt!!

"Ms. Sharae I advise you to leave and try that shyt over because you got the right fvcking one"

"Who the fvck you think you talking too!?"

"YOU!! I'm talking to you"

"You need to watch ya damn mouth"

"And you need some fvcking respect. Gone bust in here asking me questions and shyt"

"Listen I neva liked ya fast ass. Where the fvck is my son and my grandkids. We about to leave ya ass!!"

"Hold the fvck up. What the fvck you mean where ya grand babies!?"

"Zyaire and the triplets, where are they??"

I saw Paco clench his fist and flare his nose.

"Babe don't worry I got this" Kee said to Paco.

"Babe!? Oh you cheating on my son now?? I knew you was a hoe ass bytch" she scuffed.

"I told ya dumb ass to watch ya mouth. First the aren't ya damn grand kids. Second Taj is not their damn father. Third I need ya ugly ass to leave. Like now!"

"Fvck you mean they aren't my grandkids and Taj not there father??"

"Exactly what the fvck I said. The kids father is the man standing right there. The love of my life is right behind me. The one who always been the fvck there for me since day one is right the fvck there. And last time I the fvck checked you weren't his mother so there for they aren't ya damn grandkids"

"You a fvcking hoe!!" She started running towards Kee. Paco moved Kee and stood in front of her stopping Taj's from hitting her.

"I advise you too leave" he said in a real husky voice.

"Ard imma leave. But this won't be the last time you see me" she started walking to the door, but then she stopped "oh and sweetheart you might wanna get checked by the way" with that she left.

Shyt is about to get fvcking crazy.

Marcus' POV