Chapter 38

Paco's POV

Tonight has been crazy. From Debbie telling everybody off to me getting my baby back. Like everything that happened tonight was so unexpected.

While Debbie yelled at everybody and told how she really felt made me think. Like I been acting like this and not really communicating with my baby and I really miss her, like I want her back.

Right now I'm standing in the doorway listening to Debbie but paying attention to Kee. She have on some long dress with a v neck and some black sandals. You can't really see her shoes unless you stare at her when she walk. The dress is a little fitted and her breasts were bunched up at the v.

Her hair is down in curls and she looks tired, I'm guessing she came straight over from work. Damn her axx look nice as hell right now in that dress. The way it hugs her curves and breasts.

I was kind of zoned out until I saw Debbie pass out. Then Kee started looking like she was going to pass out, this shyt is ridiculous. Marcus started crying trying to wake her up and for a second I didn't know what to do.

When he told me that he needed me to drive to drive to the hospital I was on go. I was speeding and dodging every car in traffic trying to get to the hospital in record time. Not caring about the law or nothing else.

I swear I just need my little sister to be okaee and for my nephews to be okaee too. When I pulled up to the emergency part of the hospital I ain't even turn the car up. I just hopped out rushing to help Marcus get Debbie out the car and for her to get some help. I watched as they were placing her on a gurney.

That shyt made me think about when I thought we were going to lose Kee. That shyt was scary and now that I'm seeing it happen again but with my little sister fvcking hurts. This shyt need to stop, it seem like we can never get our shyt together.

I swear on everything that if my sister and nephews make it I'm going to change for the better and get my shyt together. I know Kee going through it back at the house and even though Marcus told her to stay we all know she going to find her way back here.

"Come on bro, you gotta hold it together for them twins and Debbie mane", I said to Marcus as I saw him crying while were we sitting in the waiting room.

He looked up at me and I had my hand out for him and I was crying too.

"Bro I'm sorry for not telling you...",he cut him off.

"Nah mane I'm sorry for making it such a big deal, I just wanted to make sure she was safe, you never know with what we do"

"Yeah you right, I should've let you know though and not have went behind yo back"

"Mane y'all good, I'm actually happy she got you, at least I know how you are and I know you just gone protect her"

"Yeah well I've been slipping and I said some shyt that I regret"

"You acting like me now boy. Don't let yo mouth ruin the good you got. Don't end up like me cryin in a hospital over yo future wife and kids over petty shyt"

"It's gone be aight, you know Debbie always fighting. She gone get through this"

"I'd believe it if she wasn't pregnant though and then with two of my babies. Man she fighting for all 3 of them and it's my fault"

"Everybody had something to do with that though. I did, the kids did, Kee did. She just cursed everybody out and I'm not used to that from her"

"She really can be cold but I bring that out of her and I hate to say that I am. I caused a lot of pain to her"