Chapter 34

Kee's POV

We were sitting there eating. It was so much tension in the kitchen, like nobody was talking to anybody.

Debbie left and went upstairs, I guess she was mad. I don't know but this shyt is ridiculous.

When I finished feeding the triplets I cleaned up and got them together while Zyaire finished eating.

I put the babies in their stroller and went upstairs to say bye to Debbie.

"See you Pookie" I said kissing her cheek.

"See you. Is Zyaire staying again tonight?"

"No I'm taking him home tonight"

"Okaee well I'll see you."

"Kaee love you"

"Love you too and remember what I said about you and Jaime" she said as I walked out her room.

When I got back downstairs Zyaire was all done and we headed to the car. I don't have anything to say to anybody so imma leave it like that.

I situated the triplets in the back and Mira just kept crying. She been fussing all day and I don't know what's wrong.

I put her pacifier in her mouth and got in the drivers seat. Zyaire was sitting in the passenger seat on my phone.

"Mom where dad, I ain't see him in a while"

"He at his house"

"He gone be home when we get home?"

"No he won't son. But you can call him if you want"

"Okaee"

I was driving listening to Mine by Beyonce while Zyaire was on the phone with his dad.

"Hey pops".... "Are you coming over later?"... "We on our way home now"... "She right here driving and singing"... "Some tights a tank top and sneaks" I shook my head at the fact that Paco asked Zyaire what I had on.

He really a mess, " Okaee dad I gottchu"... "Ard I'll call you when we get home"... "Ard one"

I chuckled a little at how he ended the phone call. He sounded just like his damn dad ending that phone call.

"You want some ice cream from mc Donalds?"

"Can I get a smoothie?"

"Yes son you can"

I heading towards mc Donalds and got in the drive thru.

"Hello welcome to Mc Donalds how may I help you?" The voice said through the intercom.

"Yes can I get a small strawberry banana fruit smoothie and a large mocha frappe"

"Will that complete your order miss"

"Yes"

"Okaee ya total will be 5.08, please pull up to the next window"

I pulled up to the next window to see the cute chocolate boy. He looked like he was 20 but he was so cute.

"5.08 beautiful"

I handed him the money and he smiled at me. I just shook my head and took my recipient.

"Ma you single?"

"How old are you?"

"I can be any age you want me to" he said smiling at me.

His smile was so cute, his teeth was white and straight like damn.

"I'm not ya age and I have four kids"