Chapter 32

Paco's POV

When Kee made that comment that there was nothing to tell about us that shyt hurt. I know she was mad but that shyt hurt like a muthafvcka. I don't know what I'm going to do now.

I knew we were both mad at each other and we were saying any and everything to one another but those words did something to me.

Then Marcus told me that the only thing we have with one another is business because I wouldn't tell him what's going on. That's the fvck crazy like we been boys since we like 7 and now he talking about we only about business.

I swear everything is going downhill and I wish it wouldn't. I'm starting to regret everything I said to Kee. Like we would always argue but this argument got out of hand. I said some things that I shouldn't have said and it would fvcking kill me if she get with somebody else.

Like I said before that's the only female that I loved and still do love, if we ever break up for good I will never be the same.

I hopped in my car speeding off from Marcus house. Man I'm losing every fvcking body and this shyt ain't cool. I really fvcked up big time.

I drove right to the trap. I got out going straight to my office not saying shyt to nobody. I'm irritated and my face hurt, if anybody want to die tonight I wish a muthafvcka would fvck with me.

I laid on my couch listening to the tv while on my phone. I was looking at all the pictures and videos that had Kee in them. I just laid there thinking about her and what happened between us this morning. I said a whole bunch of dumb shyt and I shouldn't have.

I just wish she could forgive me. I was going through all my videos and this one video brought back so many memories. It was a video if Kee and her telling me how much she love and miss me. She sent me the video a while ago but we were in a good place then. That had to be about a year and some change when she sent me this video.

Man times fly forreal.

I got out my feelings and rolled a few blunts, imma keep to go to the house in the morning to get some more of my shyt.

After smoking like 4 blunts I was knocked the fvck out.

I woke up feeling all sore and worn out. My body hurts and I'm hungry as hell, I want my baby but I can't have her. I got up and went to the bathroom to splash water on my face.

When I looked up and seen myself in the mirror my eyes were red and low and I looked tired as hell. My hair was everywhere and I looked stressed.

I need to go home. "Fvck this shyt I'm going home" I said out loud as I walked back into the room.

I threw my sneaks on and headed back to my car. I went to Dunkin Donuts and got her an ice coffee, and stopped my the market and got some ice cream.

I need my baby back and imma do anything I can to get what I want and need. When I pulled up in the garage I put my key in while praying, hoping that she didn't change the locks already.

When I walked in I heard a lot of noise, I went straight to the kitchen to put the ice cream away and came in contact with a big surprise.

I walked in to see Kee getting head by some female on the island in the kitchen. So much was going through my mind as I watched her get pleasures by somebody else.

"The fvck Kee like forreal?!" I said upset.

Kee opened her eyes and looked at me so surprised. The girl just kept going in. Kee sat all the way up and whispered something to the girl causing her to stop.

She walked passed me and licked her lips looking me in my face before walking upstairs. Kee hopped down and closed her robe, "Why are you here?"

"Because I wanted to come home. I live here too"

"No you don't, not since yesterday. When I said I wanted you out I meant it" she said with such venom in her voice, I'm not gone lie and say that shyt didn't hurt.

"I came to apologize but what was that?"

"What was what?" she asked acting dumb

"You just now getting head by a female. What was that?"

"It was exactly what you saw"

"Damn I leave and you already got somebody in my place" see this is what I was talking about yesterday. She do any and everything with anybody.

"What do you want Paco" she said sitting at the table folding her legs. Damn her body was looking nice laid out on the island.

"I want to apologize"

"Go ahead"

"Look babe I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I said to you. I was wrong for saying that I was just mad and that was the only way to get you to shut up. I'm sorry for calling you a bytch, hoe and a dippy broad. I'm sorry for bringing up your past and saying what I said about you being raped being the fact that I know what you been through. I'm sorry for taking you for granted. I need and want you back I really am sorry." I said sitting in front of her.

"Paco everything you said yesterday fvcking hurt. Like that shyt hurt even more coming from you. I cried so much yesterday like you don't understand you saying everything you did brought back so many memories. Bad memories Paco" she said crying.

"I'm sorry baby" I got up and held her. She smell go good.

"I'm sorry for all the pain and heartache I ever caused you."

"I'm sure you are but this can't be what it used to" she pulled away and stood up.

"What you mean?"

"I mean that I need some time to myself. I need some time apart from you. Everything you said yesterday just showed me that if you ever get that mad again you're going to say anything and not hold ya tongue. I'm not going to be with somebody that's not happy with me or that relationship."

"I am happy with you baby. And I'm going to work on my anger I promise just don't leave me"

"I'm not leaving, you are. Like I said I need time to think and time to myself. I'm not going to stop you from seeing your kids. As soon as I get my new phone I'll contact you but I won't be calling you unless it has something to do with the kids." she said looking up at me.

"Kee please don't do this. I'm sorry"

"I am too."

"What am I suppose to do now?"

"You have a job. Now you can go on more business trips I don't know. Do whatever you want to do that's all up to you. You're no longer tied down, do what makes you happy"

"But you make me happy"

"Can you stop making this harder then what it has to be? Make things right with Marcus and focus on work. I'll call you when I get my phone so you can come see the kids later" she said ushering me out.

We stood in the doorway, "I love you"

"Sure you do." she said sarcastically.

"I will never give up on us"

"Mhm okaee" she tried to close the door. I pushed the door and pulled her into me kissing her. I kissed her with passion and love making sure she felt every emotion behind my kiss.

It took her a while to respond back but she did. I dipped my tongue in her mouth while wrapping my arms around her body bringing her closer to me. I continued to kiss her until she tried to pull away.

That only caused me to deepen the kiss the even more.

She finally pulled away, "Bye Paco"

"See you later babe" and with that she closed the door.

I hopped in my car with a smile on my face. I need to prove to her that I want her and fast.