Chapter 25

DEBBIE'S POV

Eventually Marcus got Zoey and we all went to the house. I didn't feel like talking or anything so I just walked up the stairs and got in the shower. I didn't want to be bothered but Marcus stepped in with me, I just ignored him and rinsed off to get out.

"What's wrong?", he asked grabbing my arm softly.

"I'm tired"

"Why you lying to me? Go lay down and I'm a be in there", he let my arm go and I went to my closet to put on my robe on and check on the kids.

"Hey Zach you okay?"

"Yeah", he said dryly looking at the TV screen and not at me.

"When this go off turn your TV off and come to my room"

"Okay"

I told Zarius and Zoey the same thing and I went back in my room. I sat down on the bed with my legs out ribbing my stomach doing breathing exercises that calms me down.

"What's the matter baby?", Marcus asked coming out the shower with black pants, a black shirt and black timbs on.

"The kids are coming in here so we can talk. I don't like the dryness I'm getting from them and I can see on their face they have a lot on their mind. You leaving?"

"Yeah to my house, I gotta do some stuff before I come back"

"Do you have to leave now?"

"Nah I can stay but then I'm a go, it won't take long"

"Alright"

Just then all the kids came in the room and sat on the bed with me.

"Daddy you leaving?", Zoey asked looking at him.

"Not now but in a little bit"

"You going to work?"

"No"

"Then can I go with you", Zach asked.

"Yeah if you want to"

"Me too", Zarius asked.

"Yeah"

"Alright, what's the problem kids? I see y'all being distant and dry, what's the problem?", of course none of them said anything.

I just held my head back running my stomach repositioning my legs.

"I know you here yo mama talking to you, somebody speak up"

"How come we never with you or daddy? We're always at school or over ain't Kee's house or Mimi house or grandma's house. Zoey feel like Aunt Teyana is her new mom and she hurt from never seeing you. Zarius and Zoey always be crying missing you and I have to wipe they tears away", Zach said hurting me.

"I'm sorry babies, mama is sorry. It's just I have so much and if I can't be there then I just need somebody who will but I'm here now, we have good news for you guys though"

"What?", Zarius asked and they all looked up.

"Me and y'all mama are together again and there is no more breaking up", he said coming over and packing my lips.

"Ewww", they all said but came hugging us.

"So we're a family again?", Zoey asked smiling.

"We will always be a family but now we're all together again. And you will always be with us unless you guys ask to spend the night over someone's house okay", I said holding Zarius.

"Okay mama"

"Alright so is everybody okay now?"

"Yeah", they all smiled.