Chapter 31

DEBBIE'S POV

After calling Kee repeatedly she just left and I knew she needed to be alone. I know she have a lot going on right now.

"Yo man what the fvck?! You know what, Jada you and Debbie gone have to get together another day cause we need to talk. And Paco you gone have to leave and not talk to me until you can tell me what the fvck just happened unless it's about business"

"Yo we doin it like that foreal?"

"Yeah we is. The fvck? You can't even keep it real with me about my lil sister and she can't keep it real with me about my boy then nah we ain't got nun to talk about except money"

"Aight then, that's cool", Paco got in his car and sped off then Jada gave me a hug and left.

I just shook my head at the scene before me.

"So what the fvck you know about Kee and Paco and don't the fvck lie to me?!", Marcus was red and all he was so mad. I didn't want to make him more mad but it's not my place.

"I know that it's not my business"

"Like hell, anybody that fvcking know and keeping that shyt a secret from me is the business!! You know you wrong if you gotta keep shyt a fvcking secret!! Now I don't trust nobody"

"Calm down Marcus, you making a mountain out of a molehill right now baby", I tried to reach for him but he moved. "Really Marcus? You always tell me to mind my own business and when I do you act like this"

"Act like what? So I'm wrong for being mad about y'all keeping shyt from me. My sister could be in any kind of shyt that might not even have nun to do with Paco he just know and they got into it or sum and y'all ain't gone tell me. That's a bunch of bull shyt!!", he kept yelling getting madder and madder making the situation worst than what it probably was.

"Look Kee is already mad and in her feelings, can you calm down please"

"No!! And don't fvcking touch me foreal"

"You know what if you can't calm down then I don't need to be around you, gone make me raise my blood pressure and got into an early labor", I grabbed a bottle from the fridge and walked off.

I didn't feel like climbing the stairs so I just walked into the living room.

You Okay Pooch?, Jada texted me.

Yeah I'm straight, Marcus just mad because he don't know what's going on
Well I hope he calm down and you don't have the twins yet

That's what I just told him

"What you on the phone being shady?", Marcus asked coming in the living room.

"Shut the fvck up foreal. I can't do nothing about what's going on between yo sister and yo homeboy. Quit blaming me, everybody is fvcking grown here. If they wanted you to know then you'd know. Apparently it's nothing since Kee said it wasn't alright!! You wanna know something, you the fvcking thug, figure it out, but don't bring whatever is going on between other people's relationship affect ours, cause baby boy we still divorced. I'll take this ring off and let another bytch walk around with it on!!", now I'm mad and the twins know cause they in here acting up.

"Oh foreal? You'd just up and leave that easily. Well shyt maybe I made a mistake in asking for you to marry me again and we really shouldn't be together", when he said that I felt all the tears escaping my eyes.

"Fine then!!", I snatched the ring off my finger and threw it at him. "Bye!! Go with Paco then. You on some childish mess really and im not dealing with this no fvcking more", I started crying more and more and I got up struggling from this huge stomach but when I made it up I headed straight for the door.