Chapter 48

DEBBIE'S POV

After going shopping with Kee and talking to her about everything I went back home and seen Tiffany watching the twins. I just needed her to be here for a little while for me to go run errands.

"Thanks Tiffany, you hungry?", I asked looking through my purse.

"Yes ma'am, I'm starving", she said holding her stomach.

"Have you been eating?", I pulled out 3 $20 bills and handing them to her.

"Not really. Thank you", she put the money in her pocket and sat back down with the twins.

"Well I can pick you up something to eat or you can have left overs, or I can cook for you"

"No it's fine, I'll just get something to eat, I need to work more so I can get groceries for the house"

"Y'all don't have any food?"

"No ma'am. My mom lost her job so she's been trying to find a job but she's just been getting temp stuff and my brother and sister had to go stay with my grandma but I stayed so I could help my mom"

"What job is she looking for?"

"Right now anything but she was a personal assistant before she was laid off"

"Hmm tell her to give me a call and here you go", I gave her $400.

"I will and I can't take this Ms. Debbie"

"You can and you will, this is for groceries okay, now the $60 is for you and I'm gonna need you to watch the kids a little more since I just started working and you know I don't like having the twins out at such an early age like that"

"Yes ma'am, thank you so much. I really appreciate it", she gave me a hug and I wrapped my arms around her.

"You're welcome and when you're here feel free to make yourself at home. You can do whatever you need to do and you can eat, just clean up after yourself"

"Okay, thank you"

"No problem, now what would you like to eat?"

"Anything, I'll eat leftovers"

"Alright. I'll take you home when you're ready"

"Okay thank you", just then her phone ring and she looked at the screen. "It's my mom"

"Alright, I'll make you a plate"

She mouthed thanks and I made her a plate and put the groceries up. Halfway through I got my babies and put them in their bouncy chairs and I gave them their bottles feeding them and they rocked while I finished. My angels were too adorable, they looked like their daddy too. They all had Marcus' eyes. Big and brown and eventually they'd either get my features and then go into Marcus' or they'd get Marcus features and then get mine but they were all a good mixture of us both.

Zailyn was slowly going to sleep while Zaidyn was completely knocked out and I got up to finish putting everything away. I separated the Thanksgiving dinner food and my regular groceries. I'm just gone cook tonight and tomorrow, something, small Monday and nothing Tuesday or Wednesday.

"Whats the matter?", I looked at Tiffany and she was crying.

"My mom, she just told me she had to go out town for a few days since she had a job that could get her extra money and they needed her but I don't have anywhere to go right now. I can't go to my grandma's because her house is already full, my other relatives I don't even know, I don't have friends because of drama"

"Girl you know you can stay here. Your mom already know us and everything, she knows you're going to be fine"

"I can't that's too much to ask for"