Chapter 26

1 Month Later

DEBBIE'S POV

"Marcus move and stop fvcking touching me dvmn. I don't want you mmm...", I was arguing with Marcus a lot lately. He get on my nerves so bad but he shut me up with a kiss.

"Can you stop being so difficult now"

"I'm not being difficult, I told you what you needed to wear to the baby shower..."

"Im not going to the baby shower, that's for women"

"No its not, you put these babies in me you don't have a choice!"

"Why are you yelling?"

"Just get dressed cause you making me mad"

"I'm making you mad?", he asked getting closer to me.

"Yes now move. You need to take a shower still and everything"

"Come take one with me", he held my axx sucking on my neck trying to walk me into the bathroom but our door opened making Marcus just hold me.

"Mommy aunt Teyana said she's bringing the food to the venue she just need to know where it goes", Zach said holding the phone to his face.

"Okay tell her Jackie should already be there and she's gonna tell her where the food should go"

"Okay", he left out the room closing the door behind him and Marcus walked me into the bathroom.

"Baby stop you need to hurry up before we're late. I still need to pick out which dress I'm gonna wear"

"You owe me"

"Yes daddy", I grabbed both sides of his face and kissed his lips.

"Go girl", he slapped my axx making it jiggle like jello since I didn't have on any underwear.

It's so uncomfortable when you're pregnant. I don't even like getting dressed let alone put on underwear, besides if Marcus not putting them on then they won't be on. Don't judge me, you be pregnant with twins being as huge as the moon and try to put them on.

"Wear some tights don't wear a dress", he said before I left out the bathroom.

"I don't have any that fit me"

"We just went shopping with the kids yesterday for today and you got some"

"Oh yeah, I have the whole outfit. Never mind, just hurry up", I left out the bathroom before he could say anything back.

I decided on a white long cute shirt with a black cross going down with my maternity leggings and black wedge sandals.

I put out my underwear and I left it on the bed.

"Mommy I don't know what to wear", Zoey said coming in the room busting through the door.

"We're all gonna match so put on your black tights I got you with your white shirt and we your black blazer jacket and jelly sandals"

"So what you bought from Wet Seal?"

"Yes baby"

"Okay", she skipped off to the bedroom and Zach and Zarius came out their rooms halfway dressed.

"Alright my little mans, What's the problem with your clothes?"

"Daddy have our shirts"

"Oh snap they're in the car. Go in the Mustang and get it from the trunk. The candy red one, they're in a bag and y'all are wearing red and silver"