Chapter 50

DEBBIE'S POV

When Teyanna said she was a month pregnant I knew that was a lie. Now how are you gone lie to me when I've been pregnant 4 times and all of my sister's have kids. I can definitely tell that was a lie off the bat but she's got a lot of explaining to do to everybody I just hope she doesn't lose the baby being stressed out. I'm gone need to have a little chat with YaYa too I see.

"What my sister's was talking about?", Marcus asked coming in the kitchen with no shirt on and just basketball shorts and socks.

He just got out the shower too and didn't dry all the way off so the water was dripping down his body. I licked my lips staring at him forgetting everything I was thinking about and what he said.

"You lickin them lips sexy like that I'm a have to put them to work"

"Boy bye, you wouldn't know what to do with these lips if you got them"

"Then let's find out"

"Not tonight baby, here's your plate", I handed it to him and Tiffany came down and I let her make her plate.

"Why not tonight, I'm trying to make up for lost time"

"Because I don't feel like it tonight and I'm trying to recover from last night and the night before", I said walking to the table in the other room.

"We ain't fvck hard last night that was simple sex with a twist", I snapped my head up at him.

"Really? What simple sex does the man eat the woman on a handstand? And nicca who the fvck is deep throating from the back? And then we made love all fvcking night long. Baby you need to stop growing cause you hurting my stomach"

"Ain't my fault", he put his plate down and scooted my chair out leaning in front of me kissing me. I tried to scoot back eventually but he pulled my head and licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for him. We were making out for like 5 minutes until I pulled back breathing heavy.

"Dvmn", I mumbled.

"I know but what my sisters come over here talking about?"

"Just nosy, don't worry about it. If it was for you to know you'd know"

"Why yall be keeping shyt from me yall know I hate that shyt"

"Do you know who Kee's patients are?"

"No", he said screwing his face up.

"That's because it's not for you to know", before he could say anything his phone rang.

"Wassup...no that's tonight?...aight I'll be there...nah why the address change?...no, that's not happening yall already know how I am about that...so the fvck what, if he wanted to do all that he shouldn't have scheduled the meeting on that day...one", he hung up the phone and put it in his pocket and finished the little bit of food he had left. He went upstairs without saying anything and I finished my food and washed the little dishes there were. After I put the food up I went upstairs.

"Where you going all dressed sexy?", Marcus was wearing a black suit and he was putting his platinum Rolex with black Diamond star earrings. "And you have yo earrings in and the black diamonds"

"I gotta go to the club for a fvcking meeting"

"I'm coming too"

"No, you already know I don't like you with me when I'm doing business"

"So I wanna come. And if you leave without me you're not gonna be happy when you get back", I went to my closet and picked out the mini dress that was out in the back and it stopped at the bottom of my butt and the front showed my breast. I never wore the dress before, I really didn't know I had it but I put it on and kept my bra off and a thong on.