Chapter 35

1 MONTH LATER

DEBBIE'S POV

So it's been a month since the little dinner and things seem to have gotten worst. I feel like I'm trying to keep everybody together but everybody stuck in they own selfish ways.

Marcus and I haven't even talked much since I put him on the couch. He leaves early in the morning and he'll stay gone for days. The kids act out of control with their attitudes but Zach gives me a break sometimes.

Zoey and Teyana have been hanging out sometimes when she comes over and picks her up.

Paco will get Zach and Zarius so they can play with Zyaire and all hang out together while I stay home. I haven't been doing much other than deal with everybody but this is nerve wrecking, especially coming so close to my delivery date.

"Stop!! That's mine!!", see what I mean, that's Zach yelling at somebody probably over a toy.

"Give it here, go outside", I told them snatching the dvmn toy.

Zyaire was over and that's normally when they act the fool the most. When they ran out the backdoor the front door open and it was Paco, Richie and Marcus.

"Hey Deb", Richie said hugging me.

"Hey Rich", I hugged him back and walked to the kitchen to get some water then the doorbell rang.

"Who is it?!", I yelled walking to the door.

"Your sister!!", I opened the door and seen Kee standing there with the triplets in their stroller.

"Hey, come in", I said dryly welcoming them in. I helped her get the stroller through the door and closed and locked the door.

"What's wrong Pookie?"

"Nothing", I walked upstairs and went into my room. Everybody is here with each other and everybody have a problem with somebody.

"Baby wha--"

"Don't talk to me. I don't want to listen to nothing"

"Pookie what's the matter?", Kee asked coming in too.

"Aye Marcus you still wanna go get some ice and stuff?", Paco asked standing at the door.

"Mommy I need a band-aid, I fell on the ground", Zoey said running in the room and then came Zach and Zarius came in.

"I want everybody to stop talking to me and get out. Everybody want me to do stuff for them and wonder why I've been walking around being dry, because everybody on some bullshyt. Y'all wanna know why the tension so fvcking thick how about I help Y'all out!!", I yelled getting tired of everything. "I'm fvcking stressed the fvck out!! Zoey you fvcking 5 years old, you don't have a place to be mad. You are not GROWN!! You not getting everything you want and if you wanted attention from Kee then you should've talked to her. Zarius you and Zoey are not about yo keep fighting and arguing over every little dvmn thing. Zach you not getting everything you want do y'all hear me?!", I yelled.

"Yes ma'am", they all said in unison.

"Zach get Zoey a band-aid from under her sink and get out my face", they were crying and upset but I don't care, I'm tired.

"Marcus, you wanna know what to fvck is going on so bad. Kee and Paco since y'all want to keep up this stupid secret that doesn't even make sense then I'll end it for you. Kee and Paco been off and on again for years and years now. All of Kee's kids are Paco's kids but they got into it and broke up and haven't been together since. That's not even nothing big to keep from him, he don't want nothing more than Paco not to hurt you and now y'all need to talk to Zyaire and tell him the truth instead of y'all, playing with his emotions. Bye get out my room cause I don't want to hear nothing else about it"