Chapter 43

Kee's POV

I'm just waking up and I feel like shyt. My eyes are puffy from me crying, my body is sore cause I kept tossing and turning last night. And I kept tossing and turning because I couldn't sleep.

Everything Yaya was saying on the phone really shook me up. Like who the hvll would threaten somebody's kids?

Like I don't give a fvck if he want me or not threatening my kids is not good for whether he get me or not and o doubt he do.

I love Paco and we're finally in a good place, I don't wanna lose him. I'm fighting for my family and I'm not gone give up either.

I finally built up the strength to get in the shower and get ready for work. I know its thanksgiving break but I'm not on break. I need as much time as possible I missed a lot being gone.

I got in the shower and let the water relax me a little, "I need a massage" I mumbles to myself.

The hot water feels so good right now this is exactly what I needed.

I got out and washed my face with my face wash and brushed my teeth. After rinsing my mouth out I realized that the passion marks are still visible.

My hair should be able to cover that up. I walked to my big axx walk in closet and put on my black laced flower panty and bra set.

I sat on the couch in my closet , yes this closet is big enough for a couch to be in it. I also have a little walkway that's the size of a regular closet but its filled with mirrors.

This man went above and beyond for me. Awww he can be so sweet at times.

I when I finished putting lotion on I went through all my racks looking for something to wear. I settled on my nude skater dress and my nude red bottoms.

The dress came to my mid thigh and you can see the top of my breast.

I wand curled my hair. I put my red revalon lipstick on, mascara, and eye liner on.

I put my large silver hoops in and complimented it with my long silver necklace with the cross on it. I put my Michael Kors watch, then putting my diamond ring on that I brought myself.

I completed my outfit with my nude Michael Kors bag making sure everything was in it.

I went into the little mirror room checking myself and taking some pictures. I look like a jawn right now, too bad I'm taken.

I was gone make breakfast but my baby still sleep and he can feed himself when he wakes up he's a big boy. I grabbed the charger to my phone and my phone off my nightstand.

Before I left the room I started kissing Paco all over his face, getting lipstick everywhere.

"Kee stop" he groaned covering his face with his arm.

"Babe I'm leaving for work can I have a kiss?"

He puckered up his lips so I could kiss him. I kissed his lips making sure that there weren't any tongue added because he didn't brush his teeth yet.

"Love you babe" I said walking out the room.

"Kee you got that shyt on my damn lips man" I heard him sucking his teeth.

I walked downstairs and got the keys to my new white on white 2015 rose Royce ghost.

Oh yea I didn't mention on top of all the clothes my man brought me like 4 new cars and I absolutely love them.

I hoped on the car heading towards Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. I pulled into the drive thru.

"Good morning how may I help you?" The voice recording said.