Chapter 39

DEBBIE'S POV

"Mommy when are the twins gonna come home?", Zoey asked looking at them sleep in my mom's arms.

"When the doctor says they can baby", my voice was hoarse and it was hard for me to stay up sometimes. I'm literally just so drained. We heard a knock at the door and then the nurse came in.

"Hello everyone, we want to get mom some sleep and get the babies checked on and sleep for tomorrow"

"So we have to leave my mom and my new brothers?", Zoey asked looking at the nurse with and eyes.

"I'm sorry pretty girl, but you can come see them tomorrow"

"Okay"

"How about I have a special treat for you for being such a big girl for your mom and dad"

"Okay!", she jumped up happy and I chuckled.

"Alright baby, we'll see you tomorrow. Call if you need anything", my mom said putting Zaidyn in his bed.

"Okay mom I will. Babies come give mama some love before you leave"

All my kids were here and both my parents and I kissed them all and hugged them before they left.

They took the twins out the room after I had a little more quality time with them. I was laying in the bed alone tired when I thought I should text Kee, even though I'm pretty sure her and Paco probably getting they freak on since they just made up.

Need to talk to you, can you come by tomorrow? I'll make sure you can see the twins while your here. Hmu when you get this. Bye.

I put my phone on tha charger and I started looking out the window at the rain. I should be happy right now, I just had a successful birth, I have 5 absolute beautiful kids, I had twins and they both made it out healthy, my family is back together again and strong again, I'm engaged to a sexy wonderful, yet annoying and aggravating man who's the love of my life but yet I feel so empty.

I have anything and everything I could ever ask for but it's just something missing. I don't know what it is though.

"Wassup sexy lady, look I know you got a man and all but I couldn't help but at least try to get yo number so we can be friends, just in case the nicca fvck up and you need a shoulder to cry on", I started laughing so hard as Marcus came in with a bouquet or more of balloons and a huge bear and mmm, food.

"Well sir I think I'm gonna stick with the man I have and you can get my number from him", I smiled.

"Dang ma, I just wanted yo number and maybe you know, chill at my crib. My kids gone be gone"

"Whoa, kids? No thank you, I don't want a man that has kids, I have 5 of my own", I said playing along.

"Well that's alright we can work something out", he leaned forward and kissed my lips and I didn't hesitate kissing him back. "How you feeling baby girl?"

"I'm fine, hungry but fine, how are you?"

"I'm better now that I have my wife back and I knew you'd be hungry so I got you some pasta"

"Mmm it smells really good", I said sitting up.

"Baby you sure you okay?"

"Mhmm", I said grace and I started eating my food.

"You need some water? You're voice is hoarse"

"I know and no it's okay I'll get it", I tried to reach over to get it but Marcus beat me to it and handed me my cup. "Thank you", I smiled.