Chapter 16

Paco's POV

All I see is red right now. From the call I got from Debbie till she told me about some house in the damn woods.

All I need is my baby back. My real damn baby.

Yo I been thinking a lot since I found out that Teyana wasnt really Kee. Like when did the switch ever take place??

Whyy haven't I noticed it before?? Am I a bad guy for not paying attention??

What if Kee ask me did I fvck Teyana. Do I lie about it or what??

Man I don't know what imma do. Once Marcus made sure Debbie was leaving and shyt we started talking about a plan.

"Y'all Debbie said that Kee is in the basement of a house in the woods. The thing is they have a lot of security though."

"That don't matter we can take em" Ron said.

"Nawl nicca that mean that we have to be careful. Make sure we take them all out leaving no witnesses and nobody left behind" Marcus said.

"We gotta be fast. We don't know who these people are and they don't know us. Watch ya back and handle business like we do" I added.

We loaded up and said a little prayer like we always do because we never know the outcome.

Man I just want my baby back and healthy, for my crew to all make it and for this bytch to get fvcked up when we get back.

We split into groups so we can hit different areas of the house at the same time.

I was heading in through the front. After walking for like ten minutes I noticed a house.

I whistled so everybody would know that I found the front. When I got closer I noticed that it were two guys on the porch, one in the yard, and one on the right side of the house.

I got my sniper out and positioned it aiming at the ones on the porch first.

I laid down flat making sure I can't be seen. I'm glad I was already dressed in all black when Debbie called me.

I was looking through my scope waiting for the guy in the yard to turn and face me. When he looked at me I shot the nicca on the left and before the nicca on the right could make a move I shot him to.

My nicca Ron shot the one in the yard and somebody else got the one on the side of the house.

I got my shyt up and headed inside the house. I heard three gunshots and I started shooting.

"Crew check!!"

"I'm good"

"Straight"

"I'm cool"

"I'm ard"

And one by one confirmed that all my niccas were cool and didn't get hit.

We checked all the rooms making sure we ain't miss a body. After we cleared the house we made our way to the basement.

Going further I seen Kee tied up to a chair with duck tape over her mouth. She was sweating and crying.

I gave my gun to Ron and told them that I got it from here but cover me just in case.

I took the tape off her mouth and kissed her. "I missed you so much babe"

"I missed you too baby"

"What did they do to you??" I asked as I was untying her wrists and ankles.

"Too much. Where Teyana??"

"She still at the house with mama and pops"

"I want her at the trap ASAP!!" she said as she stood up.