Chapter 8: Misjudged, Revelation, Drama...

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(On the previous chapter, Team RWBY, JNPR, CRDL and Y/N were sent to Forever Fall's Forest with Professor Goodwitch for collecting tree saps...

During their tasks, Cardin tried to blackmailed Jaune by telling him to throw a jar full of tree sap toward The Forgotten Knight...

Jaune was afraid about his secret being caught by his bully...but he quickly denied his request and throw the jar at Cardin instead...

That made the bully pissed about his changed of mind, however, the scent from the tree sap got caught by a big Ursa Grimm, making Russel, Dove and Sky ran away out of fear...

The group were alerted by their screams, so they splat in two teams to take care of the grimm as the other team call their teacher...

As Y/N, Phyrra, Ruby and Weiss arrived at the scene, they all witnessed Jaune going one-on-one against the Ursa, they were also impressed by his sudden improvement on his fighting stance...

Phyrra tried to help his team leader by using her semblance to pull his shield up, but Jaune anticipated her move by pulling his shield up on his own and decapitate the grimm, instantly killing it...

Jaune threatened Cardin to not hurt or harm his friends ever again, letting him know catching the message from a knight who outstandingly saved him even if he was bullying Jaune...

Weeks passed by, The Vytal Festival is right around the corner...let's find where Team RWBY and Y/N are...)

-Vale-
-Day time-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(As the sun stands tall, Vale is giving lots of positive vibes for the preparation of The Vytal Festival

The Festival is right around the corner, so the headmaster of Beacon Academy gave everyone a week off to spend their small vacation from school to spend the time for each others...

As the scene changes, the camera shows Team RWBY and Y/N walking down the streets as Weiss was enjoying her walk a bit too much...)

Weiss: "I'm so excited for The Vytal Festival! We're gonna have the ball dance, we're meeting many students from other remnants and we're also going to face them on the colosseum!"

Yang: *whispers* "Is it just me or seeing Weiss this happy makes me feel a bit weird out?"

Ruby: *whispers* "You're not the only one, sis"

Blake: "I actually like walking down here, it's good taking some fresh air from time to time"

Yang: "Guess so, what about you, Y/N?" *looks behind her and notices Y/N isn't with her and her friends* "Y/N???"