(Vol. 4) Chapter 33: Meeting the Scorpion

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(May i question my concern about your lack of updating?)

A/N: YT deleted one of RWBY playlist so i couldn't use it to remember what they were saying.

But nope! YT be like: "Thanos snap on dat bish." FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!

(How pity...I apologize for losing such playlist.)

A/N: It's fine, i just find a book where they managed to copy what the canon characters said back there.

I might come back making my own writing, trying to develop their character too.

(In that case, i wish you best luck to finish this story.

Oh, before i forget, this story has reached 30+k viewers/reader.

It seems The Forgotten Knight has been loved by many people.)

A/N: AYO WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

-Forest-
-Day Time-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(As the screen turns on, the camera shows Team RNJR/JNRR walking down the path with Jaune taking the lead while reading the map...

Back at Higanbana, Y/N, Qrow and the Malachite Twins were seen walking towards the tavern they drank last night.)

Qrow: Y'know, kid. I honestly didn't expect my sister making such boldly move on you.

Y/N: ...Don't remind me that.

Malachite Twins: *confused* What happened when we left the tavern?

Qrow: *smirks* Kid's got the rizz, that's all i can say.

Y/N: *blushes under his mask* Can it, you old drunken bird!

(Qrow begins to laugh while Y/N was growling at his mentor as the twins were still confused about what is happening now...

Once they arrived at the tavern, Y/N immediately feels something was off, making the twins notice his behavior.)

Melanie: Y/N?

Miltia: What's wrong?

Y/N: ...Qrow. Guard up.

(He then pulls out his weapon as Y/N draws his Judgement Day while the twins quickly gets behind him...

Qrow motions his ex-student at the door, letting him know to kick it open, which he did hard enough to break the lock...

The four of them quickly rush in and quickly notice the mess around the tavern.)

Qrow: This isn't good...Stay sharp, kids.

Melanie: *sees the waitress* Over there!

(Y/N quickly rushes over to the waitress and immediately checks her pulse before Qrow and the twins run towards them.)

Qrow: Any news?

Y/N: She's still with us, just unconscious. *shakes her* Hey ma'am! Are you alright?!