(Vol. 4) Chapter 32: Friends Close, Enemies Closer

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(It has been a while since your last activity, dear author.)

A/N: I know, i know. I'm late.

My excuse is me about taking a long ass break. Also to rewatch Vol. 4 of RWBY.

(I understand. I hope your vacation helps you keeping your motivation on writing these stories.)

A/N: Hell yeah! My motivation never left me! I'm actually making a new story, which i need to rewatch the whole bloody series.

(And what kind of story would that be, if may i ask?)

A/N: Villain Male Reader story! That's all i can say!

Now i have to make this chapter-- Wait!

Small disclaimer: This chapter will be a a mix of Ep. 3 and 4 of this story.

As i stated, Yang and Blake's feeling toward Y/N is literally "Friends".

So, instead of making Yang and Blake's journey, Torchwick and Neo will be taking their places!

On the next volume, Yang will be take her spotlight like the cannon.

Blake, again, won't be seen until future chapters.

With that aside, let's jump into the story!

Because right now...

The Fallen Knight still has his connections outside Vale...

-Forest-
-Day Time-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(As the camera turns on, the screen shows Y/N and the Malachite Twins walking down a path for the next village...

Unfortunately for them, they lost their sight on Team RNJR/JNRR, but Y/N knows his way for the next village, which he can call a hunch on his girlfriend and her friends being there as well...

The Fallen Knight was seen using Melanie's scroll to talk with Ironwood, which he told him about succeeding to give the letter to Weiss.)

Ironwood: You have no idea how much it hurts me to lie about your death...But i also completely understand what you are doing.

Y/N: I know...Same thing with Rubes and her friends...I'll show up when i get to Mistral by myself.

Ironwood: Is that so? I swear i would've thought you were with Qrow.

Y/N: He got a headstart because i told him to. I'll meet him to the next village.

Ironwood: Heh...As expected from The Fallen Knight.

Y/N: *rolls his eyes* Keep rubbing off on me. Back to the other favor, have you completed the robotic arm for Yang?

Ironwood: To my surprise, yes. The results are officially definite. Would you like me to send it at Patch anonymously?