(Vol. 4) Chapter 36: Regain What You've Lost

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(The name of this chapter sure is interesting...May i ask what gives such title?)

A/N: I'll do a little switch, trying to re-balance Y/N's Semblance while adjusting his Grimm Version.

(I thought you've already done that before, haven't you?)

A/N: True, but making this weak? Makes me realized i've nerfed him too hard, so i want to balance that out.

(Really understandable, dear author...I presume this isn't the fight against the Nuckelavee.)

A/N: Not yet. I'll leave the readers with cliffhangers because i'm evil (no hate pls)

(In that case, i do hope for them to enjoy this story as much as we do. But it's also good to see you back.)

A/N: Thanks, Narrator. And be advised, slow update because i have a job to work on. Sorry in advanced.

-Afternoon-
-3rd P.O.V.-
-Kuroyuri Village-

(Kuroyuri Village, once a whole peaceful and colorful village, was now turned into a ghost town...

Buildings were destroyed, streets were scattered with holes, everything around them was nothing but pure destruction...

All because of the Grimm...But it wasn't a horde of Grimm...

It was a Nuckelavee Grimm.

A horse grimm with an upper humanoid body with horns on its head, as if it was portrayed of what a greek mythical creatures look like...

Back where we were left, Ruby, Jaune, Qrow and Y/N were seen walking down the broken streets, observing with nervousness written all over their body...

The more they're staying there, the more it gives the creeps to the group.)

Jaune: *gulps* ...I-I kinda see why Ren d-didn't want to go here...

Qrow: No kidding...this whole place is a wasteland...

Ruby: *clings onto Y/N's arm* N-N/N...

Y/N: It's alright, Rubes...I'll protect you...

(As they kept walking down the streets, a distorted noise was heard faintly from the distance...

Qrow and Y/N immediately put their guards up and drew their respective weapons, looking around for possible threat.)

Jaune: W-What was that?...

Qrow: No idea...Anything with you, kid?

Y/N: Clear...No sights.

Qrow: ...This isn't good, kids...Come on, let's keep going.

(With his statement, he took the lead while the rest followed him to try walking through the village without a fight...

However, the Nuckelavee was already having them on its sights...

The said grimm walks behind a building before vanishing from the screen, giving the vibe more intimidating for the group...)

-Scene Change-
-Cliff-