(Vol. 5) Chapter 43: Family Reunion

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(This is quite interesting, i would never thought you were coming back here once again, dear author.)

A/N: After this volume, i'll rework on some chapters to make it better since my math isn't my bloody forte...

(And i presumed you were also busy making the reboot version of Highschool DxD story, correct?)

A/N: Yeah, and don't forget i'm currently under working on a collab. So, I'd be mostly focused on that, but i will make drafted chapters to keep the story in check.

(Fascinating...It seems your hobby is slowly coming back, i see.)

A/N: Fuck yeah! And guess what?! The title says everything, so let's just go straight into the chapter!

(Hold on...The title?-)

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Branwen Tribe Camp-
-Afternoon-

(Once the screen turns on, the camera shows Y/N, Vernal and Raven standing outside of the main tent where we once were inside...

Raven then proceeded to use her semblance and sheathed her katana, opening a dark red portal infront of them...

Y/N remained unfazed as he was staring at the portal, still thinking about what Raven told him to do.)

[Flashback]
[3 Hours Ago]

Y/N: You want me to do what?

Raven: You heard me, L/N...That guy, Shay, can be a bit of nuisance, he can't even pull up the smallest job for us...

Y/N: Then why not sending Vernal instead?

Vernal: He'll think Raven doesn't trust him

Y/N: ...

Raven: Just...do this favor for me and i'll tell you when Cinder makes her next move...

Y/N: ...So are you willing to let Sienna stay hidden here?

Raven: Yes. But if Salem's pawns show up here, i'll send the faunus back to you. Agreed?

Y/N: ...Deal. Where's the location?

[End Of Flashback]
[Present Day]

Raven: L/N.

(Y/N nodded his head and drew his Judgement Day, holding it in his hand and walked through the portal before it closes when he went through...

Vernal sighed quietly in relief once she felt the pressure of the Forgotten Knight's presence...)

Vernal: ...for being a kid, he sure knows how to put pressure...

Raven: Hmph...Must've taken from that general at Atlas...

Vernal: *surprised* ...How do you know that, boss?

Raven: I have my ways...now let's see if Shay can really do his job or not...

(Both girls begin to walk back inside the tent to chill for a bit, letting Y/N do his job as he was told.)