(Vol. 7) Chapter 63: Break from Work

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Atlas-
-Day Time-

(The morning after Willow made her announcements of her now-divorced husband, the Mantle civilians are lining up to make their vote between Robyn Hill, Ivy Brown and Pearl Wistier...

The outside walls have campaign poster of former elector, Jacques Schnee, spray-painted over with red X mark...

A soldier escorts Drinking Buddy along the sidewalk while Atlesian Knight-200s patrol the area for possible intruders or attackers, which F/N and Emerald, surprisingly, are also patrolling the area.)

Emerald: *nervous* Oh Oum

Emerald: *nervous* Oh Oum...i can't believe i've actually switched side...

F/N: *chuckles* Lighten up, Emerald. Thanks to your cooperation, James is actually going to help Mantle with supplies while Robyn can guarantee some people to get their jobs back.

(In a building somewhere, a reporter from the Mantle Daily is interviewing Robyn.)

Newscaster: Now that everything is slowly becoming for the better, how does it feel to know all the votes are now fair and square?

Robyn: I didn't knew it was rigged at first, but Jacques Schnee's revelation sure happen to be an ace card played well on my favor.

(Drunk Mann approaches a voting booth and begins his vote. His hand hovers over the screen and votes for Robyn Hill.)

Robyn: And since that livestream happened to capture Y/N L/N in camera, i want to say, thanks to him for exposing Jacques Schnee for who he is, my partnership with General Ironwood may be unstable due to previous conflicts are now forgiven and forgotten to help each other out, both for Mantle and Atlas.

-Scene Change-
-Training Room-

(In the Atlas Academy training room, Blake uses her Semblance and jumps from pillar to pillar while Yang follows and attempts to catch her...

Below Blake and Yang, Winter Schnee sends her Beowolf Summon to attack Weiss, who creates black glyphs above, below, and to the left and right of it. Weiss then uses the glyphs to throw the Beowolf Summon around, slamming it against the glyphs...

She creates a white glyph in front of her and uses it to send the Summon back toward Winter, who creates her own white glyph to stop it. However, Winter suddenly winces in pain and drops to one knee. She then discovers that a small version of Weiss' Arma Gigas Summon snuck up to her and cut her ankle with its sword...