(Vol. 6) Chapter 52: Discover The Forgotten Past

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(Let's see here...

...mhmm...

So that's why...

...Heh heh...Now i get it...

Very well, dear author.

It would seem to appear that i am no longer needed from this day onward.

If i may, i thank you readers to support the author, even due to his inconsistency of littering, he still appreciate your loving to this story so far...

Although, it saddens me to leave after having a long journey with you all...

But fear not, Dear Readers...

I will never stop my dedication on narrating books like this one.

Alas...

I bid farewell to you all...

This is your dearest Narrator, signing out.)

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Snowy Forest-
-Late Noon-

Yang: Salem can't be killed... you all heard her too, right?

Qrow: So he was telling the truth back at Mistral about her...

Ruby: Professor...

(Ozpin looks up at her)

Ruby: ...What is your plan to defeat Salem?

Ozpin: From what Mister L/N told us, if i have no power to defeat Salem, then somebody must do that job and try to seal her...

Weiss: *crosses her arms* Does that mean we either make something like the Vault from Mistral...

Y/N: *off screen* Or throwing an ultimatum to get Ozpin free from the curse as well.

(Everyone looks to Y/N)

Y/N: Jinn showed us four relics, Right. *counts his four fingers* Creation, Knowledge, Choice and Destruction.

Qrow: From what we saw they were a staff, a lamp, a sword and a crown.

Yang: What are you getting at, Strikes?

Y/N: If we get the staff, we can ask the spirit to create something that can help us sealing Salem. It doesn't have to be like the Vault from Mistral...

Blake: *surprised* That's...not a bad idea...

Ruby: It is absolutely genius!!!

Weiss: But we heard that Ozpin can't stop her.

Y/N: It doesn't have to be him.

Qrow: ...Kid, what you're saying is.

(Y/N nods)

Y/N: One of us can think what kind of seal we can trap Salem inside and be the only one who can release her.