(Vol. 2) Chapter 16: An Interrupted Date

-Narrator's P.O.V.

(Welcome, once again, to "The Forgotten Knight" story, readers...

Here's another recap of Chapter 15...

Ruby was saddened because her faunus teammate, Blake, wouldn't go to the dance...

Yang reassured her half-sister about Blake going to the dance, making Weiss and Y/N skeptical about her methods...

However, Y/N trusted Yang as he went to Vale to collect his order to the blacksmith as he brought The Musketeer with him...

Once he arrived to the shop, the blacksmith showed up with Y/N's order, which it was a new instrumental weapon...

An Acoustic Guitar that can form into a Sword and Shield, similar to Jaune's weapon but its default mode is a guitar...

Impressed by his work, he tried to pay the blacksmith for his hardwork, but he quickly denied his money and handed it over for free...

Y/N was hesitant at first, but he then reluctantly accepted his discount and walked out of the shop...

He then remembered about the dance and his date, Y/N was looking for a suit but no avail...

As Oum sent a miracle to The Forgotten Knight, Y/N saw a clothing shop where they sell suits, such as tuxedo and others...

After being busy for the whole day, Yang and Weiss had officially managed to make the prom room where all the students were enjoying their nights...

No one could tell or know where Y/N was, not even Emerald and Mercury know where he was...

But again, as he was being called, Y/N appeared at the entrance with his well-made suit with a fedora and a cane...

Tonight, The Forgotten Knight is going to take his Beloved Rose to the dance floor...)

-Prom Night-
-Night Time-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(Once the camera turns on, the screen was seen where it was left on the last chapter...

Mercury, Emerald and Yang were still in shock to see Y/N with a suit but without wearing his iconic mask...

The Forgotten Knight tilted his head to the side, confused by their attitude)

Y/N: "...Hello?"

(The trio quickly recover from their status of shocking, Yang immediately smirks slyly at Y/N)

Yang: "Guess you were looking forward to date my little sister, huh~"

Y/N: "...Shut it" *looks at Mercury and Emerald* "Cinder?"

Mercury: "She said she had to wait for her dress to get delivered...The delivery guy was stuck in the traffic"

Emerald: "S-She'll be here b-before the night ends"

(Y/N suspiciously looks at Emerald, who was briefly sweating...

He then shrugged and walked past them as he handed a card on Yang...

Yang's eyes widen up when she saw it was written on the card...