(Vol. 3) Chapter 27: Triple Threat Match

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(I believe this chapter is what it's called "The Calm before The Storm", correct?...)

A/N: Yup! An old-fashioned Triple Threat Match to decide the finalist against Yang!

(It does sound way more entertaining than the usual 1-on-1 Fight, tell me, dear author...What would happen to Y/N during the Battle of Beacon?)

A/N: Hah! Secret! I'm not spoiling it!

(Tell me this, what would happen since Emerald and Mercury got arrested and Cinder is on her own?)

A/N: You're about to find out! Let's jump into the chapter because i'm too excited!

(Huh...Who would've thought that our author is getting excited for the end of Vol. 3...

As time flies by...

There will be a fight between The Forgotten Knight, The Spartan Girl and The Android Girl...)

-Beacon Academy-
-Day Time-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(As the screen turns on, the camera shows Team RWBY, JNPR and (Y)MMN celebrating Yang's victory in Y/N's Team dorm...

Everyone were sitting with their respective drinks on their hands alongside with some snacks...

The celebration was a lightweight party, they knew if they went for anything heavy like ramen, Phyrra and Y/N wouldn't be able to fight...

The group were talking and laughing as their friendship bond just got closer than before...

The camera shows Y/N leaning against a wall next to the door with his arms crossed since he already drank his own flask as he looks at his friends and his lover, Ruby...

He couldn't help but smile behind his mask while Jaune was approaching next to his fellow knight)

Jaune: Hey Y/N, you doing alright?

(The knight eye sides at Jaune who was smiling with his cup of drink...

Jaune tried to copy Y/N's posture but ends up not managing to look cool, however, he was still leaning against the wall next to him)

Y/N: *chuckles dryly* ...I'm doing fine, still awkward with this kind of party?

Jaune: That and also You, Ren and i are the only guys in this room

(Y/N's eyes went back forward as he notices Ren getting his ponytail done by Nora)

Y/N: ...They sure are close, aren't they?

Jaune: Heh, they're from the same village. What about you?

Y/N: Atlas.

Jaune: Wait, really?!

(Jaune's teammates heard their team leader, they look over and notice him talking with Y/N)

Phyrra: Jaune? What's wrong?

Jaune: *looks at Phyrra* Does any of you know he was from Atlas like Weiss?!