(Vol. 4) Chapter 34: Close Calls

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(It seems our author is giving me back my old script...

Let's see here...

In the last chapter of "The Forgotten Knight", Qrow and his fellow travellers were catching up with Team RNJR/JNRR as they discovered someone was going after Y/N's girlfriend...

Back at Atlas, Weiss was having some thoughts about everything that is going on inside and outside her house, including the afterparty with Y/N's parents...

As for Blake and Yang, they were fighting their own demons if they should go out and reunite with their teammates or stay where they are until their demons eat their feeling of guilt...

Besides everybody being busy with their own journeys...

Let's take a peek of Torchwick's plan to safe Sienna Khan from Adam's betrayal...)

-Somewhere in Remnant-
-Day Time-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(As the camera turns on, the screen shows Torchwick, Neo and one group of the resistance sitting around the table with a blueprint of White Fang's throne room where they plan to save Sienna Khan...

A deer, a wolf, a snake and two dogs faunus were already wearing their old gear when they used to be in the White Fang...

The deer faunus, named Reed, was a middle-aged faunus who thought the White Fang was the good people, but instead, he was wrong all along...

The wolf faunus, named Nexus, has a scar across his right eye due to his fight against a huntsman years ago, he was one of the "oldest" member of the resistance...

About the two dogs, they are named Alpha and Beta, two females faunus that are twins, the difference between them is Alpha has dog ears while Beta has a dog tail...

Lastly, the snake faunus, her name was Kobra, a middle-aged woman who lost her love back at Vale due to the invasion, since that day, she wanted vengeance on Adam for attacking innocent people, including her love.)

Roman: Alrighty fellas, seems like we're right on time to recap on our little operation.

Kobra: *crosses her arms* Aye. We're ready to save Sienna.

Nexus: *growls* Fucking Adam... Once i put my hands on him--

Reed: Easy, Nexus... We all want to make that bull pay, but now it's not the time...yet.

Twins: Is it alright for us to join too?

Roman: But of course! The more the merrier! *motions at Neo* She will also help you five with saving out kitty in distress.

Kobra: *raises her eyebrow* That so, huh? How can she get in?

Roman: *smirks* Neo. *snaps his fingers* If you would.

(The mute former assassin nods her head and uses her semblance to change her appearance into a cat faunus...

Her hair are now dark brown with a pair of cat ears on top of her head, she also has a cat tail that has the same color as her hair...

Her clothes also changed into one of the White Fang gear, making the group impressed by her semblance.)

Twins: *amazed* Woahhhh! So cool!