(Vol. 3) Chapter 25: From Spartan to Guardian

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(I must admit...the adrenaline to see what you have in store for the "Battle of Beacon" chapters...)

A/N: Trust me, i'm also thrilled to make those chapters!

But for now, i have to focus on this one before i fuck up the whole steps

(Do not worry, the readers and i can completely understand for you to take your time for making chapters...

But i must confess this to you...So far, you have managed to make this story known as the slowest harem development comparing with the most of this story at fast pace)

A/N: I don't like rushing things around, hell, this series has 9 volumes! Do you know how much time i have to make Y/N's harem?! All those volumes!

(I understand what you're trying to say, and i couldn't agreed more...

As for now...

The Forgotten Knight is going to help a Spartan Girl to become a Guardian...)

-Ozpin's Office-
-Dawn-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(As the screen turns on, the camera shows Ozpin sitting on his desk with Phyrra, who was sitting infront of him...

Surprisingly for her, Y/N was also there with his arms crossed, little thing she knows, Y/N copied Blake and Sun's semblance to make himself "visualized" from her eyes...

Qrow was also there, but he was leaning against the pillar behind her with his arms crossed like Y/N but with more laid-back than the knight)

Ozpin: Well, it comes as no surprise that they've chosen you to move onto the final round of the tournament.

("Y/N" nods at his statement, meaning what he said was true)

Ozpin: Your performance has been exemplary.

Phyrra: *smiles* Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but i would never have made it this far with my teammates.

Qrow: Personally, i think it's the other way around.

(Phyrra turns around and sees him, she then frowns because she wasn't aware of his presence...

She then stood up, turned around and faced towards Qrow)

Phyrra: I'm sorry, but i don't believe we've been introduced...

"Y/N": That's Qrow Branwen, ex mentor of mine before i reached Vale.

Qrow: Correction, the coolest mentor *smiles smugly*

"Y/N": *rolls his eyes, smiles under his mask* Right

Phyrra: Oh! I didn't know you had a mentor!

"Y/N": We know each other for a while, he taught me how to use a sword, especially The Musketeer.

Phyrra: *smiles* That would explain your extraordinary swordsmanship!

("Y/N" chuckles at her obvious reasons, but he nods his head nonetheless)

Ozpin: As you can see, Qrow is a trusted colleague of mine.

Phyrra: In that case, pardon me for asking me this, but why have you called me here?

Ozpin: *gestures at the chair* Please, take a seat

(Phyrra did what he said, she sat back down and look at him)