(Vol. 5) Chapter 47: Confrontation

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(Another chapter less than 24 hours? I must say, you seem to regain the passion of you once thought have lost.)

A/N: I wanna see how far i can go and write any chapters i've left draft in the dusts.

(And now thanks to the transcripts, you manage to make your own way to go on and off canon to make the story more interesting...)

A/N: Fuck yeah! Now we're coming in hot on this story! Let's finish this volume with more tension rising high!

(Oh my, this will be intriguing to see...

Very well then...

Let us see the moment before disaster...)

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Haven Academy-
-Evening-

(After the screen turns on, the full moon illuminates the night sky above Haven Academy. On the school grounds, Qrow Branwen takes the lead as the currently present members of Team RWBY, the remaining members of Team JNPR, and Oscar Pine follow close behind. Ruby Rose stops and looks up to admire Haven's CCT tower, before following the rest of the group to a nearby building. They enter the building and are greeted by Leonardo Lionheart, who is standing on a terrace at the top of the stairs that is being held up by a statue of a woman in chains.)

Leonardo: *surprised* Qrow? This is rather suddenly appearance...What brings you here?

Qrow: Y/N gave us some bad news. So we've thought to act immediately before it's too late.

Leon: *concerned* ...Is the Spring Maiden dead?

Qrow: Not yet. For now, we have to protect your school.

Ruby: N/N mentioned about the Red Flag Clan coming here to destroy Haven!

Phyrra: We shall prepare for incoming enemies, headmaster Lionheart!

Leo: I see...Well, i'm glad you all decided to come anyways...

Qrow: Why? Is the council going to support us?

Leo: Sadly no...Majority of the huntsmen and huntresses you've brought decided to leave and not get involved, leaving a small partial of them staying under my wings after covering their debts.

Qrow: *pissed off* ...Damn it.

Leo: But worry not, Qrow. I volunteer myself to protect my own academy, that way we all can stop Salem and her minions.

Yang: *surprised* Woah...That's a really good move.

Qrow: *smirks* ...Now that's the Leonardo we once knew.

Leo: *smiles gratefully* My days of hiding is now over...It is my time to rise from the shadows.

(While everyone were taking their small moment of glory, Yang notices from the corner of her eye a black bird perched on a balcony railing.)

Yang: Mom?

(Everyone's attention is turned to the bird. It flies away just as Qrow shoots at it, but he misses. The bird flies down behind Lionheart, transforming into Raven Branwen, donning her mask. Everyone glares at her.)