(Vol. 3) Chapter 21: 1st Fragment of Y/N's Past

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(Author, i believe you've mixed up the 1st chapter, you combined the whole 1ep and the first part of ep 2 in one chapter...)

(A/N): ...GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!

I KNEW WHY IT WAS THAT SHORT!!!

(I do not follow your logic, Author...Could you explain for me?)

(A/N): I meant to make 2 eps in one chapter, but i forgot how the canon works and now i fucked up this volume of The Forgotten Knight! Damn it!!!

(Fear not, Author...I'm sure you know how to fix this problem, after all, you do know how to make chapters inside and outside the canon...)

(A/N): Yeah...You're right...I'm so fucking dumb to make that mistake

(We always learn from our mistakes, and besides...

The Forgotten Knight has an unexpected meeting with his so-called "parents"...)

-Ozpin's Office-
-Day Time-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(As the screen turns on, the camera shows Ironwood, Glynda, Ozpin and Y/N were all gathered for reports on their own respective jobs...

Unknowingly for Y/N, there were two more people in the office but he couldn't detect them at the moment, The Forgotten Knight was just sharpening his Courtesy Call since the blade wasn't sharp enough)

Ozpin: I see...There are two more people that could be working with their Queen...

Y/N: Miltia spotted them for me, should i be worried about those two?

Ozpin: *smiles reassuringly* I believe you misunderstood those people

Y/N: *stops sharpening, looks up at him* What do you mean?

Glynda: Those people are allies of ours, not to mention we go way back with them

Ironwood: *chuckles* I still remember our first meeting with them

Y/N: Are they a couple? I didn't know that

Ozpin: *drinks his cup* They are a married couple, the best duo of huntsman and huntress i've ever had when they were students here

Y/N: You must be really proud of them

Ironwood: *smiles genuinely* We all are, and you should be proud of them as well

(Y/N was confused by that, before he could say anything, he turns to his left side and sees the two hooded people standing next to each other...

Ozpin, Ironwood and Glynda look over and they notice the married couple as well, only the adults who they were under their cloaks)

???: Hey Oz...We're here

???2: Do we have a job to do?

Ozpin: Not exactly, i called you two to reunite with Y/N

Y/N: Reunite?

(The married couple were hesitant at first, but they decided to take their cloaks off of them to reveal themselves...

Y/N was utterly shocked to see "them" infront of his very eyes...