(Vol. 4) Chapter 35: The Truth behind Remnant

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(Well, well, well...it has been months since the last update of the "Forgotten Knight"...)

A/N: It has been too long for any updates! Majority of my incoming stories were deleted and redone it because how cringe they were!

(And i presume you came back to finish the Volume 4, am i right)

A/N: I can't really let the cliffhanger creeping on them, can i?

(Of course not, dear author...Shall i proceed to recap the last chapter?)

A/N: No needed, some of them must re-read the story or just judging how Y/N's past is fucked up since i also checked what went wrong.

-Forest-
-Night Time-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(After hours of flying in the sky, the group decided to land in the forest and camp for the night...

The Malachite Twins were with Team RNJR/JNRR sitting around the campfire, Qrow was also with them but slightly more tired than the group since the fight against Tyrian...

Y/N, on the other hand, he was trying to copy Jaune's semblance to restore his Aura as a way to "regain" his other ability to copy Grimm traits, but no luck...

He then sighs out of frustration and shrugged it off as begins to accept his more glass cannon stats for now and he goes back with the others, sitting next to Ruby, who laid her head on her boyfriend's shoulder...

When he came back and sat next to Ruby, Qrow gave Y/N a look that says "I told them the truth" while he was away.)

Qrow: I bet you all have questions about everything what i've said.

Ren: We kind of expected some questions...but not just about this whole situation...

Nora: Why would that scorpio faunus go after Ruby?

Malachite Twins: It's related to the "queen" he mentioned.

Qrow: Cinder isn't the queen, she's one of the pawns... *looks at Y/N* ...Would you?

Y/N: ...Salem is the queen, not Cinder.

Ruby: Who is "Salem"?

Qrow: The Queen of Grimm herself...the one and only who can summon Grimm.

(Team RNJR/JNRR were shocked to hear such revelation about Salem being the queen of grimm...

The Malachite Twins look over at their team leader, noticing his eyes are back to be dull, like showing no sparkles from the first day he met Ruby and her team.)

Jaune: ...And you knew about it?

Y/N: *looks at Jaune* ...You mean about this situation?

Jaune: *looks back at him, stands up from the tree log* How did you know this "Salem" was the queen? Why would you know that scorpio faunus who tried to take Ruby from us? From you, especially!

Y/N: *narrows his eyebrows out of anger* What are you implying, Arc?

Jaune: *gets angry* If you knew that woman, Cinder, was going after Phyrra, why didn't you mention any of that?!

Y/N: Arc. You better calm down. I kept this as a secret because it would've been chaos.

Nora: But we could've helped you! We're your friends, remember?