(Vol. 6) Chapter 51: Revelation

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(What's this? A videotape?

Let me read what it says...

...

...

"Play"?...

Hmm, very intriguing...

Oh well, we shall see what this is...)

(I see, dear author...

...

Very well, i shall follow your instructions...

Besides...

They are about to know Y/N's past...)

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Cave-
-Aftermatch of Raven vs Cinder-

(Nothing could be seen but darkness, until...

Cinder Fall's body is seen floating in water, ice chunks surrounding her. A closeup of her right eye suddenly opens up, twitching as she comes to terms with her current situation...

Bubbles escape from her mouth as she struggles to get upright in the water. She activates her Maiden powers. The screen goes black, only Cinder gasping for breath is heard...

She is next seen crawling out of the pool of water onto the shore of an underground cave. Cinder holds her hand out and tries to activate a small flame in her hands, but it dies out quickly...

Cinder grunts in frustration, slamming her Grimm-like fist to the ground, unknowingly opening up an exit to the cave. She looks up to see light pouring through the crack as well as the sound of howling wind...

Cinder then looks up to notice the Vault under Haven Academy where she fought against Raven Branwen. Cinder then uses her Grimm fist to punch at the crack in the wall...

Cinder staggers out of the cave and into the rain. She struggles to walk for a bit before collapsing to the ground, dragging herself through the mud. A woman can be heard approaching her.)

Woman: Gods, are you okay?

(The woman, holding a basket of food, looks down at Cinder in concern.)

Woman: Where did you...?

(Cinder crawls forward, revealing her Grimm arm. The woman gasps and drops her basket. Cinder then looks up to the frightened woman, activating her Maiden powers and smiling evilly...)

-Scene Change-
-Mistral-
-Aftermatch of the battle-

Ruby: We need to take the Relic to Atlas?

(Team RWBY, JNPR, and Qrow Branwen are seen back at the house in Mistral.)

Qrow: That's what Oz said.